Racist Rangers scum....should we be surprised?? Will the police get involved??

Just like to say to kyogo these racist scum fuck are nothing to do with celtic we are not half of anything.you will find it will happen again and again that's who they are.if they give an apology it really doesn't mean anything it'll keep happening that's the way it's always been. You have bought a breath of fresh air to scotish football with your exciting football and your smiling face I for one will never forget when you were named man of the match after scoring a brilliant hatrick you stood up and bowed and that's how you showed respect you are a credit to the whole Japanese nation.I hope you stay at our wonderful club as long as you want to but remember that's not celtic supporters no way.

Thats NO VIDEOING ON ALL supporters buses, they’re all at it, it’s just the East Kilbride one got caught 😡
Ha ha ha ha, just when I thought that mob couldn't get any stupider, turns out it was the Wessie Zombies, knowing a few of them you could say it doesn't come as a surprise to me, a thicker bunch of morons don't actually exist.

Ha ha ha stupid Wessie zombies.

We are All Kyogo 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵.

First domestic road trip for the HUN, in 17 months, and they reveal their true colours...no one is surprised
Into the electric soup and on their way to Dingwall, they decide to sing and be racist towards KYOGO
They really are obsessed with us

Hopefully, Karma catches up with them all
Their rancid club and their toxic kulture, is a blight on Scotland

Guys like Brazil & McCoist, pander to their inbred, poisonous support and the vitriol, again, no surprises there

They condone it, by doing fuck all
Indefinite ban, my arse
Not one word of apology towards our player, or our club
Remember Broony going over to Kamara and showing support for him, after he was racially abused
Don't hold your breath for the same being done by them, towards Kyogo on Saturday
The eyes of the world are upon your rancid support and hopefully, sanctions are imposed by EUFA, but again, doubt it
I will guarantee that Tavpen WILL go across to Kyogo before the match and the laptop loyal & media will go completely overboard praising sevco for their compassion and stance against racism (just before 2 hours of vitriolic racist vile is spewed out by their bigoted fans).

Broony did this discreetly, off of his back and without any fanfare because it came from the heart and was the right thing to do. I'm not suggesting that Tavernier isn't anti-racist but it will be very much a staged affair to try to salvage some decent PR from this disgusting affair.

If only they realised actually apologising to the victim would be a good starting point in pretending to be decent people (peepul?)!

I will guarantee that Tavpen WILL go across to Kyogo before the match and the laptop loyal & media will go completely overboard praising sevco for their compassion and stance against racism (just before 2 hours of vitriolic racist vile is spewed out by their bigoted fans).

Broony did this discreetly, off of his back and without any fanfare because it came from the heart and was the right thing to do. I'm not suggesting that Tavernier isn't anti-racist but it will be very much a staged affair to try to salvage some decent PR from this disgusting affair.

If only they realised actually apologising to the victim would be a good starting point in pretending to be decent people (peepul?)!

I hope he does and to be honest, I will respect him and hope others do if he does... guarantee you will still get knuckle draggers that will rage at it though

imagine this was the only swimmer that got to the egg ,,,, from sevco media

To be fair, there is fuck all left you are allowed to hurl abuse at cunts for.

In the world we are in now, you just are not allowed to be offensive. Its boring as fuck.

Strangely the only thing left we can actually hurl at them that we are not banned from doing, is calling them wean raping bastards.

If I was them I would be petitioning parliament to allow us to call them everything! Every insult that is not highlighting their love of diddling kids is an improvement and less horrifying.

Phil Mac saying the Daily Record says "alleged Sevvie fans". They are on a sevvie supporters bus, they are going to a sevvie game and they are wearing sevvie tops. If it looks like shite and smells like shite it is shite. It's not "allegedly" shite. It is shite!!!
Not only that . To get away tickets for a sevco game you need to be a season ticket holder as well as a member of the mygers thing.
So this guy was a sevco ST holder, a member of mygers, a committee member of a rangers supporters club, on a RSC bus going to a away sevco match. But he's only an alleged sevco supporter.
What would you need to do to be a supporter in the eyes of the daily record

Possibly will BB as he's hardly going to be able to shake kyogo hand after the game as he will be tied up in that many knots from the skills of kyogo

Not only that . To get away tickets for a sevco game you need to be a season ticket holder as well as a member of the mygers thing.
So this guy was a sevco ST holder, a member of mygers, a committee member of a rangers supporters club, on a RSC bus going to a away sevco match. But he's only an alleged sevco supporter.
What would you need to do to be a supporter in the eyes of the daily record
Probably a picture oh him in a Celtic tap
Sure that’s the right strip forrit
Says Jeith Kackass

HH 😱

Members online

Latest posts

Back