Racist Rangers scum....should we be surprised?? Will the police get involved??

I hope he does and to be honest, I will respect him and hope others do if he does... guarantee you will still get knuckle draggers that will rage at it though

Not for me

I’d tell him thanks on a personal level but your racist club can go fuck.

Tell him he represents a racist vile institution and he should as captain speak to his board of directors who put out a fucking disgusting statement today lacking any remorse on behalf of their club or supporters, lacking an apology and never even mentioned the victim in any way.
Anyone reading that statement with no prior knowledge would be thinking what the fuck happened.
No doubt it was wrote by the racist dup cunt in charge of PR who has been up to his knees in fenian blood for years
They win a title last year and since then they have just brought shame and embarrassment on themselves 🤷‍♂️

So far today on the radio we've had Charlie Adam comparing a Celtic player getting racially abused to Celtic fans singing about his sisters pants

Hugh Keevins saying racism is worse now than it was 60 years ago

This is the mainstream sports media in Scotland man
Do you think sometime the night his sister will be on the blower shouting

''whits ma fkn pants got to do wi this ''

Not for me

Tell him he represents a racist vile institution and he should as captain speak to his board of directors who put out a fucking disgusting statement today lacking any remorse on behalf of their club or supporters, lacking an apology and never even mentioned the victim in any way.
Anyone reading that statement with no prior knowledge would be thinking what the fuck happened.
No doubt it was wrote by the racist dup cunt in charge of PR who has been up to his knees in fenian blood for years
They win a title last year and since then they have just brought shame and embarrassment on themselves 🤷‍♂️
If any of the 'Jaffa Cakes' go towards our players before kick off, to attempt an apology, they will be setting themselves up for abuse from their own support
Fuck them and their staunch
They knew what they had signed up for, as soon as they showed up, in many cases, they knew who/what, they were signing for, before they even got there

No Huns and their funny Handshakes required

The bus or the gathering of huns?
Makes no difference.
The angle it was pushed by the hun on the bus was intended as a racial slurr.

Historically and even now in mainly eastern Asia drugs and cats have been on the menu.
It's being phased out in Japan with a new agreement signed. Most but China.
My point is that we are a bit precious in the West. We are meat wrapped in plastic pussies.
Japanese will literally want a live flicking fish sushi.
Completely different cultures and views on food.
Worked with enough far east people and tried a bit of their grub that would freak half this forum out.
Anyone eaten a chickens foot or mashed brain to flavour rice?

Mibi not.

If that's the best they have I doubt Kyogo will give a flying fuck.
He has arrived.
The jokes of you eat dog exist already in asia.

One bus or thousands of them don't make a difference.

Eating tatties or lamb for the orcs "lamb being the kindest"

Ffs we don't even have a nailed down song for the wee genius yet.

I'll never pass the opportunity to shame a racist moron.

The song was only part of the "patter" on that bus.

No doubt there was worse.

They fear him.

Make no fucking mistake. If he takes it the wrong way....

God help them.
Big mistake trying to shame a Japanese lad.

Fucking doo them wee man

Not for me

Personally , I'm a bigger man than that and would accept it from the Hun captain who let's be honest, doesn't really carry the same hatred of previous incumbents

If any of the 'Jaffa Cakes' go towards our players before kick off, to attempt an apology, they will be setting themselves up for abuse from their own support
Fuck them and their staunch
They knew what they had signed up for, as soon as they showed up, in many cases, they knew who/what, they were signing for, before they even got there

No Huns and their funny Handshakes required

No offense but with attitudes like this, how are we ever likely to heal the hatred of the religious divide? Sometimes you just have to be the bigger man ...I genuinely believe that if their captain stepped forward in the face of hostility from his own "followers" and offered support for our bhoy then this can only be a positive thing?

No offense but with attitudes like this, how are we ever likely to heal the hatred of the religious divide? Sometimes you just have to be the bigger man ...I genuinely believe that if their captain stepped forward in the face of hostility from his own "followers" and offered support for our bhoy then this can only be a positive thing?
Hatred, religious divide ?
Who's hatred ?
Who's religion ?
I hate no one and I don't subscribe to any organized 'religion' but don't hold it against those who do
Their hatred is what fuels them, it runs through their veins and no amount of magnanimity, is going to change that
My opinions are solely mine, and are based on my personal experiences through following my team for more than 50 years and interacting with all races and creeds in my travels and professional life
I've seen their bigotry and hatred, first hand in Scotland, and also witnessed it in North America, leopards and not changing their spots, etc
You're 'being the 'bigger man' statement means fuck all to me, or any of them, we're all strangers, with our own takes on life, so be mindful that nobody knows what anyone's history or background is, before giving it the lecture circuit
You seem to have the idea that things will get better, if only an olive branch was extended, not happening any time soon
They're on video and you hear their apologists in the media and 'pundits' Rae, McCoist, Brazil, Adam, trying to downplay their out and out racism, they are part of the problem also
This is bigger than any one player, or any one pundit, this is who their support are, right to their core
I am not talking of any of their team, who may step forward, on the weekend
You can bet your house on their rancid support booing whoever from their club tries it
Magnanimous gestures aside, they will change nothing. as long as there's a hole in your arse and the The Rangers/Sevco, the SFA, Orange Order, the 'staunch kulture' and the Establishment are around and in charge
The west of Scotland, some place eh ?
It's no wonder other countries cannot understand how things are in our little corner of the world

HH

Last edited:
Who's hatred ?
Who's religion ?
I hate no one and I don't subscribe to any organized 'religion' but don't hold it against those who do
Their hatred is what fuels them, it runs through their veins and no amount of magnanimity, is going to change that
My opinions are solely mine, and are based on my personal experiences through following my team for more than 50 years and interacting with all races and creeds in my travels and professional life
I've seen their bigotry and hatred, first hand in Scotland, and also witnessed it in North America, leopards and not changing their spots, etc
You're 'being the 'bigger man' statement means fuck all to me, or any of them, we're all strangers, with our own takes on life, so be mindful that nobody knows what anyone's history or background is, before giving it the lecture circuit
You seem to have the idea that things will get better, if only an olive branch was extended, not happening any time soon
They're on video and you hear their apologists in the media and 'pundits' Rae, McCoist, Brazil, Adam, trying to downplay their out and out racism, they are part of the problem also
This is bigger than any one player, or any one pundit, this is who their support are, right to their core
You can bet your house on their rancid support booing whoever from their club tries it
Magnanimous gestures aside, they will change nothing. as long as there's a hole in your arse and the The Rangers/Sevco, the SFA, Orange Order, the 'staunch kulture' and the Establishment are around and in charge
It's no wonder other countries cannot understand how things are in our little corner of the world

HH
Go Dilligaf go - on fire there brilliant and straight on point. 💚👏

Sky sports reporting "indefinite bans" for the scum involved.
Big deal, far short of the lifetime ban that most other clubs would inflict.
Wonder will the police step in and carry out there duties, highly unlikely I would say
You are right. I expect the supporters club to 're-brand' 'under new management' before Christmas a la the Windscale/Sellafield model. Those given indefinate bans could have their bans lifted by the end of the season.

Who's hatred ?
Who's religion ?

HH

👍

I will still see any gesture whether staged or not from the Hun captain towards our lad as a positive step

👍

I will still see any gesture whether staged or not from the Hun captain towards our lad as a positive step
Point being though, his own fans wont, and now that BBC Sportscene have sent a tweet out asking everyone do you think he should emulate Scott Brown, then its a no win situation for everyone, would be best if the Huns had apologised in their statement about the incident.

👍

A positive step would be for tavpen to have a voice online before kick off. Or a comment in their programme. We have heard, for months, how the scum are fighting the good fight against racism....well here is an opportunity to go straight to the black heart of their club. If tavpen shakes Kyogos hand then fair play. It will be one man supporting another....but to me, it means nothing in the bigger picture. The huns have taken up the fight against racism, with their black players being the voice of the campaign....so be the voice tavpen. Here is your opportunity. Show your support by going after the racist.

Back