Rangers(sic)retail Ltd

Was at that game up the tap part of hamdump, same pair set the ball rolling in euro was at parkheed minutes, to go looked like a replay.then the dynamic two cropped up again we
wear aw rolling about the piss and beer but didn't give two monkey some night, got hame ma ma said look at the state ay you hope your no Gonny turn out like your da smelling ay pish and beer
aaahh good times Coysie,good times!

Ho Ho Ho.

Just read this article 'n almost fell aff my bed....just as well I was only sitting on it, 'cos I would have rolled oot otherwise......laughin' ma head aff.
.....can it be true...can this be the precursor to another St Valentines day massacre........cos I thot it was Christmas in May.....mibbee get two Christmases a year every seven years....ha ha ha

It turned into a massacre,
That Mayday Twenty Eleven,
The 'gers' were sold to cunning Craig Whyte.
And sent Celts into seventh heaven.

From Murray down to the green 'Green' grass,
This great 'Whyte' shark had duped,
He ran his rings round all of them,
Like circus clowns being 'hooped'.

There was little love lost on Valentine's Day,
February Fourteen, Twenty Twelve,
As H.M.R.C. played the last post....,
And into Rangers affairs...... she did delve.

From the sad, dark days of bad Bill Struth,
Endorsed by bigots to a man,
As time is called on Rangers,
We still search for an honest fan.

..to be cont.........

goodnight all....

Ho Ho Ho.

Just read this article 'n almost fell aff my bed....just as well I was only sitting on it, 'cos I would have rolled oot otherwise......laughin' ma head aff.
.....can it be true...can this be the precursor to another St Valentines day massacre........cos I thot it was Christmas in May.....mibbee get two Christmases a year every seven years....ha ha ha

..to be cont.........

goodnight all....
excellent tgjc! HH

Ho Ho Ho.

..to be cont.........

goodnight all....

Bill Struth eh....... liked to condone men beating women.

Fk he even laughed about it.

I dislike Ashley a lot, but my principles are in the Feckin bin when it comes to this ongoing.battle with the zombies.
Marty Feldman made a massive error when he started punting the kits without making an offer to MA first, now they are going to pay for it, I'm stocking up on popcorn, ice cream is at the ready, 2 big tubs in the freezer, only need the jelly, meanwhile over on folly folly, not a Feckin word. ???????????

Anyone thinking about the timing of that rodent Waddell’s story in the Sunday mail at the weekend and the statement from the zombies about their kit deal been sunk is a coincidence.?

I was thinking it was because SDI are about to be awarded a hefty wedge in court circa 8 to 10 million against them and thats why they have wound up the "company ".

The auld sorry mate diffo mob not us story again.

Could be wrong though ( again).

??‍♂️

Bill Struth eh....... liked to condone men beating women.

Fk he even laughed about it.
Whilst in no way condoning domestic violence in any way, shape, or form..........you do have to consider that the women peepo are two times the men that the male peepo are.

The sentiments of struth are still nauseating, but take some pleasure in the fact that Mrs.Hun would have inevitably kicked the shit oot o' Mr. Hun in that scenario.

Whilst in no way condoning domestic violence in any way, shape, or form..........you do have to consider that the women peepo are two times the men that the male peepo are.

The sentiments of struth are still nauseating, but take some pleasure in the fact that Mrs.Hun would have inevitably kicked the shit oot o' Mr. Hun in that scenario.

Just don’t think a man, a real man hits women.

My brother would have been halfed in two by my dad had he ever sunk so low.

Still each to their own principles or lack there-off.

Just my opinion.

See that great city of your made the daily’s SP. heroin problem out of control. Feel heart sorry for them. Hopefully they get the help they need.

HH pal ☘️

Just don’t think a man, a real man hits women.

My brother would have been halfed in two by my dad had he ever sunk so low.

Still each to their own principles or lack there-off.

Just my opinion.

See that great city of your made the daily’s SP. heroin problem out of control. Feel heart sorry for them. Hopefully they get the help they need.

HH pal ☘️
A lack of opportunities, a lack of education, a lack of resources, a lack of empathy and understanding.

It's the self-fulfilling prophecy and cycle of despair happening in real-time before our eyes.

No doubt there are those who have made a lifestyle choice, but there are many, many more who are victims of circumstance and poor development within families who began the cycle of heroin as part of a daily diet.

That's where programmes like Calton Athletic were able to give guidance, discipline, and hope to those who were often regarded as hopeless.

Handouts and methadone are not the long-term solution. It only exacerbates the problem and it requires a proper will by the city representatives to finance programmes that will give these lads and lasses a proper sense of purpose and a prospect of a healthy future (for them and their children).

A lack of opportunities, a lack of education, a lack of resources, a lack of empathy and understanding.

It's the self-fulfilling prophecy and cycle of despair happening in real-time before our eyes.

No doubt there are those who have made a lifestyle choice, but there are many, many more who are victims of circumstance and poor development within families who began the cycle of heroin as part of a daily diet.

That's where programmes like Calton Athletic were able to give guidance, discipline, and hope to those who were often regarded as hopeless.

Handouts and methadone are not the long-term solution. It only exacerbates the problem and it requires a proper will by the city representatives to finance programmes that will give these lads and lasses a proper sense of purpose and a prospect of a healthy future (for them and their children).

All the addiction groups take their 12 step program from the AA.

Sometimes think rehab is the way to go as its enclosed safety round the clock using the program to re-program thought process.

Hopefully cause its been highlighted, it may be a vehicle for good to come off it.

Maybe spur the council on.

QUOTE="The Shamrock, post: 76865, member: 1701"]It would be nice to think that this is a more enlightened era regarding domestic abuse but to take a doing because yer team got beat? Get tae fk.[/QUOTE

Guys hitting lassies regardless is cheap n nasty.

I have no ffkn respect for shite

All the addiction groups take their 12 step program from the AA.

Sometimes think rehab is the way to go as its enclosed safety round the clock using the program to re-program thought process.

Hopefully cause its been highlighted, it may be a vehicle for good to come off it.

Maybe spur the council on.

Lots of money is spent(still not enough) on rehab facilities, methadone programmes etc but addicts still end up back in the same community, with the same peer groups that drove them to their gutter in the first place. It makes it all too easy to to go back on the gear when it surrounds you.

Lots of money is spent(still not enough) on rehab facilities, methadone programmes etc but addicts still end up back in the same community, with the same peer groups that drove them to their gutter in the first place. It makes it all too easy to to go back on the gear when it surrounds you.

The rehab centres have a great success rate with the booze.

I know the rehabs for the gear try n re-home in different area’s.

But the costs of rehab is insane.

Its still very much a blaming culture with the non afflicted saying they get what they deserve they did it to themselves.

Wonder if they would feel the same if it was their kids..... if so i pray for them

Back