RB Leipzig v Celtic (kick-off 5.55pm) - All comments here

Would rather we concentrated on the treble treble,Europa league doesny excite me at all.Strengthen the team in January get rid of the deadwood and have a team ready for the champions league qualifiers.Easier said than done though.

Agree, got to prioritize and be realistic with the team of players we have to pick from right now. We do have too many players but not enough good enough players to provided for good team cover.
League is all, would not be bothered about Sunday too much if it were not for rat naysmith, rats need to be sorted.

I'd be concerned if we got lucky in Europe and progressed with this squad as it is, keep in mind we lost the league and all Seville year with greater cover. rangers when they existed also lost the league and all the year they got pumped in Manchester.

Assuming that is BR's conclusion and he has rested players for more important concerns then he has realistically made the correct call regardless of outcome.

Agree got to be realistic with the team we have to pick right now. We do have too many players but not enough good enough players to provided for good team cover.

I'd be concerned if we got lucky in Europe and progressed with this squad as it is, keep in mind we lost the league and all Seville year with greater cover. rangers when they existed also lost the league and all the year they got pumped in Manchester.

Assuming that is BR's conclusion and he has rested players for more important concerns then he has realistically made the correct call regardless of outcome.
Aye Jim you're right
Agree, got to prioritize and be realistic with the team of players we have to pick from right now. We do have too many players but not enough good enough players to provided for good team cover.
League is all, would not be bothered about Sunday too much if it were not for rat naysmith, rats need to be sorted.

Agree Jim we need more quality in certain positions keeps players on their toes .They need to back Brendan in January and learn from the mistakes we made this year.

Last night they saw the weakness down out right, we had Morgan and Gamboa who have not partnered each other the Germans were quick to spot this. Their No 3 and No 44 exposed this, when we changed at half time it became a bit more solid with only one been inexperienced down that side and the formation adapting. The thing about this group is we are still in it, previously we have been in groups and started well and ended up with nothing, 2 games to win we go through i reckon.
The media also go on about the huns and the European achievement, they are in exactly the same position as the teams around them. draws in Europe are no use, if all the opposition teams play for draws away and wins at home the groups become stale, Salzburg have achieved max so far and this is how to win a group. You go out to win and the draw is the bonus 2nd prize for your efforts if you fail to win.
We need to get back to basics in Europe and start to play football like the way we were doing against Man City etc, people are writing BR off in Europe but his teams have it in them to produce big results, time to move the deadwood on.
Quality and not quantity, heard it before from players who come and spout pish, start buying proven grafters and giving our own grafters a fair crack of the whip.

Members online

Latest posts

Back