RB Leipzig v Celtic (kick-off 5.55pm) - All comments here

Didn’t expect anything from this game tbh

It really is time for Brendan to start earning his big wage packet... this may not be the most popular statement made on here but I’ll try and explain my thoughts as to why I feel he is falling short...

On our day we can play some scintillating attacking football, moving the ball forwards quickly and scoring some great goals BUT for every one of these games there is two games where it’s the slow sideways back and fore bollocks. We continually get shown up in Europe away games and this is against teams we should be comfortably competing against because we can’t set up properly and make ourselves hard to beat... this is BR’s job and he is failing badly. We turnover 100 million quid yet turn up for these games like minnows expecting to lose and we have totally lost any kind of reputation we once had.

That’s the on field stuff covered, off the park he’s signed countless players and most are nowhere good enough to be first team starters. He has to see that Congerton is a waste of space and get rid... If Pete gives him a decent budget for January will it be spent on quality players capable of being automatic 1st team picks or more dross like Compper & Hendry etc.?

I know I’m disappointed atm but I’m starting to feel that the BR honeymoon is over and he may be an excellent coach but needs to improve as a tactician (especially in Europe) and his future signings need to be of a far better quality

What a strange 2nd half! They still came out with formation they went in with but we took the ball off them n wasted it before halfway, then kept doing it!?! We matched them today(even tho they had 4 first team out) with our
2nd team out for once we weren't outplayed but never ran with ball or attacked! Strange 2nd half! Could go thro usual suspects but wont Glad to see Christie do well, can't be easy for kouassi starting handfull of games in 2 half years, he just focused on own game which I can understand to a point, Morgan is a great player in the making just really unfortunate to come up against an incredible defender in upacomo or whatever his name is, he's gonna be a superstar! Back at Paradise, with full 1st team I expect a victory at least Revenge is needed against this team! MON THE 'TIC?

Not available= Forrest, Rogic, Brown, Bitton, Allan, Arzani, Heyes, Benyu.
Available= McGregor, Sinclair, Ntcham, Morgan, Christie, Kouassi, Mulumbu?

I dont rate kouassi, every time i have seen him he runs without purpose.

I would love to know wtf Brendan seen in him

Gamboa proved why he can't get a game. Ntcham has the touch of an elephant and the passing ability of a clown in clown shoes. Tierney got destroyed. Every time the ball went into the defence it looked like a pinball machine. Morgan looked out of his dept. Scott Sinclair is like a fuckin army jacket, he has an unbelievable ability to blend in with his surroundings and disappear. Calum McGregor is obviously blowing Rodgers, no other explanation for game time week in week out and never substituted.
Apart from all that we weren't that bad!

Mon the hoops. We have nothing to loose, might as well go for it and play without fear. A good chance for some squad players to shine. I have a feeling we will sneak a win tonight.
On an unrelated note, I was watching Champions League highlights, one of the Moscow teams playing Porto... the ref was Bobby Madhun... I was shocked that this incompetent clown (a bigoted cheat in reality) is allowed to referee top games. WTF is happening to futba?
COYBIG
RICH

Love your enthusiasm Rich, ??

Gamboa proved why he can't get a game. Ntcham has the touch of an elephant and the passing ability of a clown in clown shoes. Tierney got destroyed. Every time the ball went into the defence it looked like a pinball machine. Morgan looked out of his dept. Scott Sinclair is like a fuckin army jacket, he has an unbelievable ability to blend in with his surroundings and disappear. Calum McGregor is obviously blowing Rodgers, no other explanation for game time week in week out and never substituted.
Apart from all that we weren't that bad!
cheers fur depressing the life out me?

A Hindu, a Rabbi, and a Jehovah's Witness are lost..
They wander across a farmstead and ask to spend the night.
"I only have room for two, so one of you will have to stay in the barn," says the Farm Owner.
The Hindu immediately volunteers, insisting it's no problem. However, a few minutes later, he knocks on the front door.
"I'm sorry, but there is a cow in the barn, and they are sacred to me."
"No problem," says the Rabbi, and he goes to the barn. Again though, he returns and knocks. "There is also a pig in there, and that is against our teachings."
"I will go then, friends," says the Jehovah's Witness, and he proceeds to the barn. A few moments later, there is a knock at the door. It's the cow and the pig.

A wee joke to try and lighten the mood

A Hindu, a Rabbi, and a Jehovah's Witness are lost..
They wander across a farmstead and ask to spend the night.
"I only have room for two, so one of you will have to stay in the barn," says the Farm Owner.
The Hindu immediately volunteers, insisting it's no problem. However, a few minutes later, he knocks on the front door.
"I'm sorry, but there is a cow in the barn, and they are sacred to me."
"No problem," says the Rabbi, and he goes to the barn. Again though, he returns and knocks. "There is also a pig in there, and that is against our teachings."
"I will go then, friends," says the Jehovah's Witness, and he proceeds to the barn. A few moments later, there is a knock at the door. It's the cow and the pig.

A wee joke to try and lighten the mood
As a Jehovah's Witness, I find that offensive.

Didn’t expect anything from this game tbh

It really is time for Brendan to start earning his big wage packet... this may not be the most popular statement made on here but I’ll try and explain my thoughts as to why I feel he is falling short...

On our day we can play some scintillating attacking football, moving the ball forwards quickly and scoring some great goals BUT for every one of these games there is two games where it’s the slow sideways back and fore bollocks. We continually get shown up in Europe away games and this is against teams we should be comfortably competing against because we can’t set up properly and make ourselves hard to beat... this is BR’s job and he is failing badly. We turnover 100 million quid yet turn up for these games like minnows expecting to lose and we have totally lost any kind of reputation we once had.

That’s the on field stuff covered, off the park he’s signed countless players and most are nowhere good enough to be first team starters. He has to see that Congerton is a waste of space and get rid... If Pete gives him a decent budget for January will it be spent on quality players capable of being automatic 1st team picks or more dross like Compper & Hendry etc.?

I know I’m disappointed atm but I’m starting to feel that the BR honeymoon is over and he may be an excellent coach but needs to improve as a tactician (especially in Europe) and his future signings need to be of a far better quality
100% this....nothing tae add

Members online

Latest posts

Back