Resolution 12 Merged Threads

It could well be D-Day as far as the Res 12 boys are concerned. Maybe they have shown enough patience. We'll know soon enough.

The Celtic response today was entirely predictable. Kick it into the long grass long enough and hope that it goes away.

It could well be D-Day as far as the Res 12 boys are concerned. Maybe they have shown enough patience. We'll know soon enough.

The Celtic response today was entirely predictable. Kick it into the long grass long enough and hope that it goes away.
What outcome are the res 12 guys expecting exactly?

Hopefully today's response from the board is the spur to have the Res12 Bhoys take this forward themselves. It's clear now if it wasn't before, that the PLC want this to go away quietly. I'm more than happy to contribute to any crowdfunding efforts these Bhoys may need to get this thing up and running independently of the club.

Hopefully today's response from the board is the spur to have the Res12 Bhoys take this forward themselves. It's clear now if it wasn't before, that the PLC want this to go away quietly. I'm more than happy to contribute to any crowdfunding efforts these Bhoys may need to get this thing up and running independently of the club.
Maybe you can tell me the expected outcome?

The D Day is its Dead as a Dodo D Day. Gone. No more. No doubt we will still be reading about it until well after the icecaps have gone. People have literally made a career out of it. They won’t let it go. It shall hang about and be written about and have endings predicted until time itself ends. Or after that.

Justice. Acknowledgment that fraud was committed. After that, change.

What would you like to see come of it?
If it was fraud then someone at the SPFL or SFA must have committed it. I'd like them charged. I cannot see it happening though as there doesnt seem to be the will at any level, either here or UEFA.

If it was fraud then someone at the SPFL or SFA must have committed it. I'd like them charged. I cannot see it happening though as there doesnt seem to be the will at any level, either here or UEFA.
I think that's where you are going wrong, it's not about Rangers (IL) or Sevco despite the former being the club that benefited from the fraud. It's about the SFA and their role.

There are four different personalities involved and each has his own take on this. So far they have maintained a unified approach and have as a result been prepared to give the Celtic board the benefit of the doubt and hoped that they'd deliver. It is likely that the alternative approach - of going this alone - will now emerge but it really is a matter for them.

When the letter arrived from UEFA the guys sat on this for a few months because they wanted to do things properly and get their lawyer to respond to UEFA given that this important communication channel had been opened. There was obviously good reason for this but my view at the time was that the letter had revealed something that none of the Scottish football organizations involved would have envisaged - that UEFA clearly stated that they regarded Rangers as a new club.

This letter was sent to the solicitor representing the Celtic shareholders and was copied to both Celtic and the SFA.

As a consequence of the delay in releasing the contents of the letter - which would have cleared up the Same Club Lie - a version was released to a journalist at STV with the 'offending' new club narrative removed. How and why that happened was argued about furiously on social media at the time.

Who did that? Most likely the SFA...

Why? Because it exposed the Same Club Lie...

The outcome? So many Zombies now regard that letter as a Fake or having been doctored by the Res 12 boys to add in the text about them being a new club.

But this patience has yielded plenty of results for the Res 12 Guys, so much so that they now, apparently, have the 'smoking gun' that Lawwell previously said he'd fire if delivered. But today, sadly, predictably, Pistol Pete was shooting blanks.

There's plenty to be pleased about concerning our club but the way the club has acted on Res 12 is a big let down. More on this on The Celtic Star here...

https://thecelticstar.com/unaccepta...-grass-everything-else-in-the-garden-is-rosy/

Well if it only exposes the same club lie at least that will be something. Does my head in that in any other walk of life a company that goes into liquidation can no longer use its trademarks or even the same name yet they seem to get away with it.

From the board it is. Why haven’t they gone it alone before now?
Your point seemed more to to do with "endless blogs" and "people making a career out of ....the end is nigh" than it did the PLC's board position.
This isn't some sort of publicity seeking exercise from the Requisitioners, or indeed those Celtic bloggers who are right behind these guys and writing about it..
If you are really curious as to why they haven't gone it alone before now and you're not suggesting they are weak willed, then I suggest you read up on it and better still, give them your backing.

Well if it only exposes the same club lie at least that will be something. Does my head in that in any other walk of life a company that goes into liquidation can no longer use its trademarks or even the same name yet they seem to get away with it.
Again, it's not about the Huns then or now mate. The same club myth is already exposed.

Your point seemed more to to do with "endless blogs" and "people making a career out of ....the end is nigh" than it did the PLC's board position.
This isn't some sort of publicity seeking exercise from the Requisitioners, or indeed those Celtic bloggers who are right behind these guys and writing about it..
If you are really curious as to why they haven't gone it alone before now and you're not suggesting they are weak willed, then I suggest you read up on it and better still, give them your backing.

I cannot understand the boards position on this. It seems an open and shut case. If they aren’t going to act what can anybody do in reality? What do we get out of it? Why aren’t Uefa giving a fuck. I read years ago someone sent them a dossier. It’s the never ending aspect that grinds my gears and the total refusal of the board to act. Why?

There are four different personalities involved and each has his own take on this. So far they have maintained a unified approach and have as a result been prepared to give the Celtic board the benefit of the doubt and hoped that they'd deliver. It is likely that the alternative approach - of going this alone - will now emerge but it really is a matter for them.

When the letter arrived from UEFA the guys sat on this for a few months because they wanted to do things properly and get their lawyer to respond to UEFA given that this important communication channel had been opened. There was obviously good reason for this but my view at the time was that the letter had revealed something that none of the Scottish football organizations involved would have envisaged - that UEFA clearly stated that they regarded Rangers as a new club.

This letter was sent to the solicitor representing the Celtic shareholders and was copied to both Celtic and the SFA.

As a consequence of the delay in releasing the contents of the letter - which would have cleared up the Same Club Lie - a version was released to a journalist at STV with the 'offending' new club narrative removed. How and why that happened was argued about furiously on social media at the time.

Who did that? Most likely the SFA...

Why? Because it exposed the Same Club Lie...

The outcome? So many Zombies now regard that letter as a Fake or having been doctored by the Res 12 boys to add in the text about them being a new club.

But this patience has yielded plenty of results for the Res 12 Guys, so much so that they now, apparently, have the 'smoking gun' that Lawwell previously said he'd fire if delivered. But today, sadly, predictably, Pistol Pete was shooting blanks.

There's plenty to be pleased about concerning our club but the way the club has acted on Res 12 is a big let down. More on this on The Celtic Star here...

https://thecelticstar.com/unaccepta...-grass-everything-else-in-the-garden-is-rosy/
I really couldn't care less about what the UEFA letter revealed or indeed what the Huns think about it's authenticity. They're not the same club, everyone with a brain, including a few Huns, knows this. Besides that.The letter does exist, it does say they are a new club in the eyes of UEFA.

However, this was not the intended consequence of the legal letter from the Requisitioners that prompted UEFA's response. Merely a bonus if you will.
The intention has always been transparency brought to bear on the issue and ultimately change at the top of the Scottish game.

As I said earlier I am more than willing to contribute to any legal costs the Bhoys may incur going forward with this should they choose to do so.

I cannot understand the boards position on this. It seems an open and shut case. If they aren’t going to act what can anybody do in reality? What do we get out of it? Why aren’t Uefa giving a fuck. I read years ago someone sent them a dossier. It’s the never ending aspect that grinds my gears and the total refusal of the board to act. Why?

The PLC board are only interested in the bottom line, same as UEFA, same as any other cunt with a major financial interest in the Scottish game.
It is an open and shut case, that's why the Requisitioners need the backing of the wider support and an acceptance from them that when so many have so much to hide surrounding the issue, the never ending aspect as you put it, is unfortunately to be expected.

This may be a "No shit Sherlock" post but it is now blatantly obvious our board think they need "a strong rangers". Our board and Lawell has had the evidence to put this issue to bed for a long time now but have continued to kick it into the long grass. Our club is more guilty than most of "not raking over old coals". The board won't expose the survival lie because they want their "old firm" TV money. I worry that they won't back the Res 12 guys because they are some how complicit. Is there a chance our board were aware of what was happening with the SFA and rangers (oldco). Surely we would have had sources in Hampden who would have told us what was going on. Did the Celtic board stand back and allow rangers (oldco) and the SFA lie because they needed a "strong rangers" in Scottish football?? Is our board worried that they may be dragged into the shit if they back Res 12 to the fullest? Is Regan and Doncaster standing behind Lawell with their own "loaded gun" to his head? Who knows??

Back