Riga FC v Celtic - Europa League, Thursday 24 Sept - all comments here (kick-off 6pm Celtic Park Time)

I was concerned when I saw the team selection - I still think that midfield isn't balanced and without dynamism. It was clear we were struggling up front, probaby only Frimpong & Bitton did well - yet the game is finished and we still have 2 unused subs!

Having said that, we got through a match we dominated so I guess our Manager is justified in his tactics as he delivered what was asked of him.

We had better do much better against Hibs are we may be in trouble.

I was concerned when I saw the team selection - I still think that midfield isn't balanced and without dynamism. It was clear we were struggling up front, probaby only Frimpong & Bitton did well - yet the game is finished and we still have 2 unused subs!

Having said that, we got through a match we dominated so I guess our Manager is justified in his tactics as he delivered what was asked of him.

We had better do much better against Hibs are we may be in trouble.
Am sure Taylor will get his usual slagging and maybe deserved but the boy has always played in a back four and when yer a Celtic full back your expected tae drive forward unfortunately driving forward isnay wee Taylor’s forte maybe we should let the boy do his job .... defend my god we need some cunt who can do that

Back