Riot squad in Square

Never took it seriously and the media wont report it properly as it was a total government failing on how to properly deal with antisocial gathering , that they had warning of...

To say it was peaceful. What a fucking lie.
Hundreds of people screaming violent lyrics.
Fucking lies.
Yeah , see what happened

I wonder how the DUP ibrox hun spin doctor will, justify the rioting today, last time it was the councilā€™s fault for not removing the benches etc, at least there were no benches harmed today, they hadnā€™t had them repaired in time, the landlord from the louden hadnā€™t come across with the ā€œpromised ā€œ cash.....theyā€™ll probably blame the Celtic for letting them win the COVID training league, because if weā€™d have won it NONE of this would have happened......so it was our fault šŸ€šŸ’ššŸ¤£šŸ‘

As Ian Archer said in the 1970s
"This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist."
50 years later and nothing has changed.
never a more true statement was ever uttered but one thing that has always irked and puzzled me was that not myself coming from an irish background, something always struck me as odd, i went to catholic school and was proud of that fact and in the event had schoolmates who inevitably came from irish immigrant back grounds, but what always struck me was the reluctance to rock the boat against the obvious injustices that these people were up against.
i well remember being told that if you keep the head down you might just get away with it by the church and my teachers. i often thought get away with what ? being alive, the point i am making is that it has led to an acceptance of the discrimination that has blighted our lives for so long. this alter boy attitude has done more harm than good as witness the gutless stance our board have taken against the corruption in our game ,and led to sevco getting away scot free with all their sleight of hand dealings its time to get real and stand up against the agenda against our club and culture that is hidden in plain sight

How will the media dress it up as a joyous celebration tomorrow??? Remember a couple of hundred celtic fans knocking down some fences were referred to as a disgrace and neds by our media. Or will it be all ignored and replaced by a 30 page pull out of Glasgow vinsibles?? šŸ¤Ø
Seen the bbc have flagged thousands of Liverpool fans, thousands of sevco scum, and hundreds of Celtic fans as a threat to safety. They just had to get the hundreds in. I don't remember there being that many hundreds but maybe that's just me.

Do you know Iā€™m weary, weary of all of this smsm, ā€˜nothing reallyā€™ happened yesterday just a few flags and those pyroā€™s nothing to worry about Scotland. It was just a happy day for the rangers and their 55th title win.
I only looked at their main stories and no mention of as far as I could see of ā€˜riot policeā€™ attacked and three injured and 20 arrests no mention of the Carnage and Glasgow city centre being trashed and a ā€˜no go areaā€™.

...and yet compare that to the reporting when a couple of hundred fans went to Celtic Park to protest about our Board and management. It went on for weeks how we were disgraceful and we should not protest during the pandemic it was on every news outlet for weeks and then the Dubai trip - again wasnā€™t it disgraceful Neil Lennon and Scott brown having ā€˜a beerā€™ by the pool the scum Media went mental and we were pilloried for weeks. Iā€™m not saying they should have gone just using it to compare the smsm reporting.

im old enough to remember celebrating our winning the European Cup in 1967 and there was great celebrations so to call that yesterday a celebration they are liars. Weary, weary of this tbh.

As Ian Archer said in the 1970s
"This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist."
50 years later and nothing has changed.
They are Scum of the highest order of scum Thousands of Rab C Nesbitt's banned from every town or country they infest, remember the headlines in the Spanish paper El Mundo Deportivo when they played Barca in 2007 the headline said NO VUELVAS NUNCA translated as Don't ever come back. this was after they vomited and pissed on every statue or landmark they saw, left Barcelona the way they left George Square last night BASTARDS.

How will the media dress it up as a joyous celebration tomorrow??? Remember a couple of hundred celtic fans knocking down some fences were referred to as a disgrace and neds by our media. Or will it be all ignored and replaced by a 30 page pull out of Glasgow vinsibles?? šŸ¤Ø
That's an easy one LLP.
"A joyous celebration in the Glasgow šŸŒž. The Glorious Glasgow Rangers get 55" .
Another question might be "what words will not be used to report yesterday's unlawful gathering"
Unlawful, for a start. Liquidation, disgraceful,ugly .........

Apologies for the weary weary bit in my last post but I get fed up when we all know they not only sweep it all under the carpet but lie into the bargain.

Added to this was Humza yousafā€™s response that they were being ā€˜selfishā€™ so just a wee blip in Covid restrictions the way that comes across.
Then the top police officer crap comment quote ā€œthat it was a significant day for therangers and how it connects our communities and is for many a culture and way of lifeā€. So they have the right to rampage through our city.
Iā€™m also calling out Nicola Sturgeon where was her condemnation of this carnage in our city last night her silence was deafening.
And I will be writing to the National newspaper about their almost non coverage of yesterdayā€™s so called celebrations. Utter disgrace from the media,police and Scottish government.

Do you know Iā€™m weary, weary of all of this smsm, ā€˜nothing reallyā€™ happened yesterday just a few flags and those pyroā€™s nothing to worry about Scotland. It was just a happy day for the rangers and their 55th title win.
I only looked at their main stories and no mention of as far as I could see of ā€˜riot policeā€™ attacked and three injured and 20 arrests no mention of the Carnage and Glasgow city centre being trashed and a ā€˜no go areaā€™.

...and yet compare that to the reporting when a couple of hundred fans went to Celtic Park to protest about our Board and management. It went on for weeks how we were disgraceful and we should not protest during the pandemic it was on every news outlet for weeks and then the Dubai trip - again wasnā€™t it disgraceful Neil Lennon and Scott brown having ā€˜a beerā€™ by the pool the scum Media went mental and we were pilloried for weeks. Iā€™m not saying they should have gone just using it to compare the smsm reporting.

im old enough to remember celebrating our winning the European Cup in 1967 and there was great celebrations so to call that yesterday a celebration they are liars. Weary, weary of this tbh.
I absolutely agree 100% with your post CR. However, I'm also angry, and my anger stems from countless situations I've witnessed throughout my 6+ decades as a Celtic supporter and, ( I like to think ) a decent and tolerant human being. Scottish society has tolerated,.. even turned a blind eye,.. to to this hatred inspired behaviour for as long as I can remember. We often hear it said "one's as bad as the other", which, as we all know is just a cop out . This is where I feel Celtic as a club should be vocal in calling out that nonsense. Being part of what was " The Old Firm," in the eyes of many, meant we were one and the same . I love this club of ours with a passion, but there have been times without number when I wish they had the guts to make clear to the world that we are not in any way the same as the sub human element in the sevco support.

Apologies for the weary weary bit in my last post but I get fed up when we all know they not only sweep it all under the carpet but lie into the bargain.

Added to this was Humza yousafā€™s response that they were being ā€˜selfishā€™ so just a wee blip in Covid restrictions the way that comes across.
Then the top police officer crap comment quote ā€œthat it was a significant day for therangers and how it connects our communities and is for many a culture and way of lifeā€. So they have the right to rampage through our city.
Iā€™m also calling out Nicola Sturgeon where was her condemnation of this carnage in our city last night her silence was deafening.
And I will be writing to the National newspaper about their almost non coverage of yesterdayā€™s so called celebrations. Utter disgrace from the media,police and Scottish government.

Well said Rose...

Members online

No members online now.

Back