Riot squad in Square

Why celtic supporters vote for the snp goes right over my head. A party that help the tories stay in power. A snp government that attacks the celtic support like no other. They have fucked up the health system, the education system and created the calamity that is police Scotland.
The justice Secretary had to to say on the alleged racist comment to Kamara than he has ever said about anti Irish racism on his own door.
So can someone on here tell me why they vote SNP and don't say independence because the greens want independence too
Why Celtic supporters vote for any unionist party goes right over my head. Parties that want us to remain tied to a parliament we have no control over, who generally ignore us and have in the main been run by varying degrees of right wing tories for the last 40+ years.
Can someone tell me why they vote for unionist parties? ;)

I want a vote that matters

Its not possible for Scottish votes to control Scottish assets without independence.

If Scotland got independence then new parties would form and at that point I might vote for someone else.

But your analysis is biased with Westminister propaganda

Strange you want union with Westminister imo
I never said I wanted the union. I was stating how ridiculous it is that people vote for the SNP after their record in government.
What Westminster biases have I stated, please do tell.
You have answered as only SNP voters do when you ask them, independence and after that new parties etc etc etc.Plus any criticism, which is backed by facts, is brushed aside as Westminster biases. How can you have a debate with a fanatic?
If all the people like you who make that claim, voted for the greens instead, they would be the second biggest party at holyrood.

Why Celtic supporters vote for any unionist party goes right over my head. Parties that want us to remain tied to a parliament we have no control over, who generally ignore us and have in the main been run by varying degrees of right wing tories for the last 40+ years.
Can someone tell me why they vote for unionist parties? ;)
I voted Greens. They want independence, so can't be called unionist.
SNP are tartan tories

Have the Huns board came out with a statement condemning yesterday’s carnage yet?
The hun board don't condemn their own. They will be sitting with the heads of the media, BBC and police Scotland trying to figure out who to blame. Think the benches are still away getting fixed so can't blame that. Brown in moving up to his new house in sheepland so was no where near Glasgow....so can't blame him....

So your happy with the SNP? What about their response to the pandemic? £1.1b of covid funding not spend and squirrelled away somewhere.
A party happy to not use powers it has so it doesn't have responsibility and can blame Westminster.
A party who's response to failing standards of education on international leaderboards was to take Scotland off those leaderboards. No to improve education standards.
A party who conspired to get its former leader jailed on made up rape/sexual assault charges , so as to stop him going back into politics.
A party with the same values as the Tories. It was the SNP who helped get Thatcher into power
First to admit I know nothing of the salmon case bit I certainly don't think that wee nikkla got they women to lie about being assaulted thats a massive stretch the rest I can see but not this

First to admit I know nothing of the salmon case bit I certainly don't think that wee nikkla got they women to lie about being assaulted thats a massive stretch the rest I can see but not this
The 2 woman who first made a claim against Salmond for harassment at work. Salmond challenged it at the court of session and won.
The SNP then forced these women to make criminal proceedings against Salmond, which they never wanted to do. Leslie Evans than tried to get more women to join the claim "because the more women on the claim, the jury are more likely to think there is no smoke without fire" .
It was a concerted effort by nicola sturgeon's supporters within the SNP to ruin the man.
I personally don't like Salmond but to do that to someone is pure scum

The 2 woman who first made a claim against Salmond for harassment at work. Salmond challenged it at the court of session and won.
The SNP then forced these women to make criminal proceedings against Salmond, which they never wanted to do. Leslie Evans than tried to get more women to join the claim "because the more women on the claim, the jury are more likely to think there is no smoke without fire" .
It was a concerted effort by nicola sturgeon's supporters within the SNP to ruin the man.
If you look at politics anywhere in the world, the same shit goes on. All politicians are liars and arseholes. They all promise the sun moon and the stars knowing fine well that they won't be able to back it up.
I don't know much about Scottish politics, but I hope you get your independence, because that will have a massive say for us getting a united ireland.
There's really only two parties in the six counties at the minute. Sinn Fein and dup. The rest are only background noise and a waste of a vote. I vote Sinn Fein as there are no alternatives to me. I don't agree with some of their policies or certain politicians, but the way I see it is, they are a means to an end. I want a united ireland and they are the main party pushing for it. From the outside looking in, that's what the snp look like to me. A means to an end. But there seems to be a gap in the market in Scotland for a new inclusive party once independence is hopefully achieved.
Tiocfaidh ar la agus Tiocfaidh do la.

Salmond's behaviour to women was talked about for years before it came to trial. Sturgeon was damned if she did and damned if she didn't do anything to address the situation but wee Eck actually thought she would have his conniving, sleazy back.

Scared to enforce his own sanctions on the huns, talks shite to off the ball and is an imposter and a let down to innocent people who are trying to follow rules to eradicate an illness that has ravaged communities and costs lives.

Untitled.jpg

I never said I wanted the union. I was stating how ridiculous it is that people vote for the SNP after their record in government.
What Westminster biases have I stated, please do tell.
You have answered as only SNP voters do when you ask them, independence and after that new parties etc etc etc.Plus any criticism, which is backed by facts, is brushed aside as Westminster biases. How can you have a debate with a fanatic?
If all the people like you who make that claim, voted for the greens instead, they would be the second biggest party at holyrood.
I told you exactly why I vote them

I want independence and a meaningful vote.

SNP want independence

until scotland is independent there is no other party I will ever vote for

All other votes are for westminister imo

You vote against them as much as you like

its simple

independence is my vote

SNP

their record is better than every unionist party before them as far as im concerned despite being hamstrung by the unionist propaganda and the placemen and their 30 pieces of silver.

Oh here mate totally agree if that's true its a scandal defo but I'm just thinking from the womans view after the court of session not convicting him I honestly canny see the same women being convinced to go again its very traumatic for victims to go to court in the first place so to do it again after not being believed just to help politicians i don't believe that to be true mate

A hun has reported to a&e yesterday after blowing aff half his haun after holding a firework....the rocket 🚀 should read the comments in this article, we shouldn’t laugh...but, ....why not 🤣🤣

Wee Nicola’s full tweet, spread out over 5 tweets, I’d guess this is a close to being angry with the huns/ rangers as she’d dared go, 1st time I can recall her calling our racist anti catholic bigotry, a wee step forward....even a journey of a thousand miles must start with a 1st step 👍👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back