Rod Stewart

I heard rumours of a young Deadner in a Twincam doing donuts in the Drumsill carpark with Rod's Greatest Hits blaring from the tape player.

I'm afraid you've been misinformed bigman. I've never stood in the shithole which I believe was owned by that fat fuck John Taylor nor have I ever owned a twin cam.
However I would have been seen frequenting the odd discotheque with a crowd a hallions in a ball a shite of a Leyland daf work van with bales of straw in the back for seats. Fuckin good times!

I'm afraid you've been misinformed bigman. I've never stood in the shithole which I believe was owned by that fat fuck John Taylor nor have I ever owned a twin cam.
However I would have been seen frequenting the odd discotheque with a crowd a hallions in a ball a shite of a Leyland daf work van with bales of straw in the back for seats. Fuckin good times!
Glencarn man mebbe :ROFLMAO: Taylor may have owned Drumsill at one time but it was a Benburb hoor in its heyday; before the greedy cunts let the drugs in.

Jaysus big man you've just blown the whole argument apart with that line right there.
Who would you consider a murderer, racist or scum?
How would you measure who is scum and who isn't?
One person might think the boul rod is a scum bag and another might think he's the dogs bollox (No disrespect to dogs. I love dogs). So how do we decide who is right and who is wrong?
The racist thing is a wee bit more straight forward and easier to establish.
However the murderer is not so easy. World's leaders have murdered masses of people. Are they welcome?
Of course I'm only windin you up, but that one line could be twisted in many directions......
Aye it could be twisted that sentence , luckily I'm not in charge of such matters but world leaders you mentioned there, many are war criminals and most are only at the games for pr stunts, tony Blair welcome ? 👎 no chance , though were he actually present at one of our games it wouldnt stop me from returning but might well incense me enough to complain about his presence to the club much like Higgins. I'd actually be happy to never have any sevco scum in paradise ever again having seen the atmosphere without them and that's an atmosphere that they cannot recreate without us at greyskull. Problem with this is that we wouldnt get into their den, since it's only 700 I could live with that but it's to the detriment of selling our game . Aye it can be twisted so it would have to be on an individual scummy (de)merit who arent welcome , again thankfully not my job though who should decide you ask ? I reckon the majority would make it clear. Pretty sure one of our well known members who is a massive cat lover wouldnt welcome kurt zouma 🙈

Wonder if ole Rod is reading this thread
If he is..."Act yer age and get a fucking haircut, ya auld boot"
The 70's called, and want that barnet back
#JudgeyMcJudgeFace
HH
I'm not sure that hair can be cut , not even sure its hair but a hacksaw could provide a short back and sides mibbes 😛

If you believe all men are created equal, how can anyone pay homage to an institution that is wholly self entitled and deemed superior to all others by their birthright, an institution that is the cornerstone on which the class system is based.

I fail to see, if you believe in equality, how anyone can in good conscience support the monarchy and their ilk, and those of the so called upper class, who deem themselves to be superior and better than everyone else...
WTF has that to do with which football team you choose to support

Back