Rosenborg vs. CELTIC - All comments here

Celtic are better than Villarreal.
Yes Larry we are.
The thing that chews my nut about the hun tactics. Football wise. They play narrow at the back. Fuck all cover in the wings. I've not seen a team apart from us use the pitch. The villa manager needs his head on a spike for his attacking tactics. They have went down to 10 and still there is space. Daft cunt isn't telling his lads to run. Basic as fuck

New member..HH

At start of this group, especially given how we were so disjointed, I would have bitten hand off for last game CP, only draw required. I never look at winning any group, we don't tin away enough in Europe for that, so second always target in these groups.

That was a game we deserved to win. Their goalie had a game, its also a game we might have conceded a late goal not that long ago.

That CH partnership is looking solid. Looks like Benkovic staying til summer at least, rumours we have already approached for at least one more season loan or to see if we can get package to buy, and big Boyata..when he has a settled partner he has always looked the part for me. Have heard he on verge of new deal, he was as pissed off as everyone with his agents antics in summer.

I heard that he never refused to play, but he told BR he was not in correct frame of mind to play, BR decided to not risk it. Wasn't just his agent in his ear the issues at club were part of it.

I for one would be ecstatic of DB stays.

As I said, result all that mattered and we did play well, wouldn't be Celtic if we made it easy tho.

HH

We will be judged on our Euro improvement. To say we should concentrate on Sunday for me is a non starter. We must do everything we can to beat Rosenborg and then focus on beating the Dons. It’s not an either or for me. Even if we do beat them and set up a last game showdown with Salzburg there is no guarantee we will qualify, but if they have already qualified and we out in a display likecwecdud against Leipzig I honestly think we have a chance.

Being in Europe after Christmas from this group would be immense, after our stalling in the summer. The additions to the squad in January will help us give it a go and more importantly set us up for a treble treble and CL qualification.

We will take the Dons to the cleaners, let’s do the same to Rosenborg and raise our standing in Europe.

Treble is bread and butter, cups don't bother me usually unless part of treble and I want Treble Squared.

While we not gonna win Europa league a run to quarters even would be good for our image and opps to bring in better players. Plus decent cash.

We should have players to play Rosenberg and then Aberdeen at Hampden without too much issues. If had been Salzburg/Leipzig tonight and Ibrox club on sun, then maybe said different, not cos Ibrox club are much better, but be more intense game.

New member..HH

At start of this group, especially given how we were so disjointed, I would have bitten hand off for last game CP, only draw required. I never look at winning any group, we don't tin away enough in Europe for that, so second always target in these groups.

That was a game we deserved to win. Their goalie had a game, its also a game we might have conceded a late goal not that long ago.

That CH partnership is looking solid. Looks like Benkovic staying til summer at least, rumours we have already approached for at least one more season loan or to see if we can get package to buy, and big Boyata..when he has a settled partner he has always looked the part for me. Have heard he on verge of new deal, he was as pissed off as everyone with his agents antics in summer.

I heard that he never refused to play, but he told BR he was not in correct frame of mind to play, BR decided to not risk it. Wasn't just his agent in his ear the issues at club were part of it.

I for one would be ecstatic of DB stays.

As I said, result all that mattered and we did play well, wouldn't be Celtic if we made it easy tho.

HH

Welcome M,

Hope you enjoy the site, the fans and the tongue in cheek humour as much as i do.

HH ☘️

Is just me or does Morelos face look like slapped arse when is knocked over attempts to dive or in last nights case taken off ,he reminds me of a ten year old who has lost his sweets ????? Just my thoughts

what’s everybody’s thoughts on the biased coverage in today’s press against Celtic win over Rosenberg and in contrast of the positive spin on Sevco drawing 0-0, the red card, the fan on pitch attempting to attack linesman, and anti catholic chanting?

Thanks so much for this site where we can hear the truth and see the truth and be united in our support for our great team hail hail ☘️

what’s everybody’s thoughts on the biased coverage in today’s press against Celtic win over Rosenberg and in contrast of the positive spin on Sevco drawing 0-0, the red card, the fan on pitch attempting to attack linesman, and anti catholic chanting?

Thanks so much for this site where we can hear the truth and see the truth and be united in our support for our great team hail hail ☘️
I honestly don't buý Newspapers anymore simply because of the lies they print and get away with it.At least on the internet you can argue back and state your point.

Latest posts

Back