ROSS COUNTY v CELTIC - all comments here

Although their offside striker made no attempt to play the ball he clearly blocked off Jullien so he couldn't get to it and try to defend the cross. This left their "goalscorer" free to receive the ball. I think this interference from the offside player is enough for the ref to disallow the goal.

Another good result on a not too good public park.
The ball bobbling all over does not help the spectacle our players produce on decent surfaces,but I suppose this is what we need to expect from most away grass surfaces we play on.
Defence not great,gave me the impression,,oh it,s only Ross County we dont need to do a lot to get a result today..
We need to do a lot every game to get a result,every team we come up against regards us as their cup final,and that is why we must respect every team we come up against..
Now the hun sweats again....

HH.

Got away with a poor offside decision but overall a comfortable win don't think Forrest is suited to playing in the left he doesn't seem to be as involved in the game out there also think that Griff could have been brought in 10 mins earlier not going to get match fit with that little amout of time on the pitch

Members online

Latest posts

Back