ROSS COUNTY v CELTIC - all comments here

Delighted with the result, not so much the pitch but it is winter after all so at the smaller clubs the surface generally is bad. Thought we played some excellent football at times. Went 4-0 in predictor & at the bookies 😢. But coupon from yesterday & today's game means I'm still up.

Just facetimed my Son in Dubai, he's managed tae bag 3 comps for the Cup Final, means we're all going as my daughter was the only one successful in getting a ticket through the club. Also Son & fiancee due home Tuesday for Holidays. Aye, it's a wonderful time are be a Celtic.Supporter 🍀COYBIG🍀
Fantastic pal😁

Just saw Neil Lennon's post match interview
He gave a shout out, to the Bhoys & Ghirls from Stranraer, who left at 04:30 this morning to make the game
Us Bhoys & Ghirls, on the west coast of North America, get up at half three, to watch a 4 am kickoff
We used to have to drive an hour to watch it on Setanta, in the club, middle of Winter, snow, sleet, ice, the lot and minus 15, not uncommon
Not looking for a medal, but well done the Stranraer
HH
Well done to all of you. It's people like you guys who help make Celtic a club like no other. Hail Hail🍀

Back