Ross County v Celtic - Saturday 12 September, Kick-off 3pm. (live on Ross County PPV) - all comments here

This is painful to watch. Lucky Ross county cant defend. I stand by what I said before. We arent good enough to play a back 3. Far to exposed on the wings and at the back. Its fucking Ross county and we can barely get on the ball
Gonna take time Lubo but we’re being pushed in the left side rather wee Taylor was there Forrest couldn’t tackle a wet paper bag
Same with Frimpong on the right both great going forward but defending poor
But will take time

HH 🍀

Gonna take time Lubo but we’re being pushed in the left side rather wee Taylor was there Forrest couldn’t tackle a wet paper bag
But will take time

HH 🍀
Forrest on the left is a complete waste, mate. Desperate for him to find his form, but he won't get there by being shuffled about the park.

But will take time

HH 🍀

Unfortunately jam, time is not something we have. We are already chasing...thanks boli ya prick...its not the time to be experimenting. What worried me is we are playing 3 at the back but duffy and ajer are pushing forward leaving scaredy cat Julie at the back with an off the pace brown for help. It's leaving us far to exposed

Members online

Latest posts

Back