Rules around attending matches.

Unfortunately vaccine passports are an imperfect solution to a near impossible problem! Ultimately it's up to the individual whether or not they get vaccinated but if some people choose not to while we're still in the midst of a global pandemic then as regrettable as it is there are consequences for making that particular choice right now.

It's a shit situation that we all wish we weren't in but we are so unless someone can come up with a better solution that better protects the health and safety of both football fans and the wider population then 🤷‍♂️!

Unfortunately vaccine passports are an imperfect solution to a near impossible problem! Ultimately it's up to the individual whether or not they get vaccinated but if some people choose not to while we're still in the midst of a global pandemic then as regrettable as it is there are consequences for making that particular choice right now.

It's a shit situation that we all wish we weren't in but we are so unless someone can come up with a better solution that better protects the health and safety of both football fans and the wider population then 🤷‍♂️!
Correct.

I know its a pain.....but the virus is still here bigstyle.......they reckon 1 in 45 people in Scotland have it.....I got a phone call from my mum early this morning asking for me to take her to go get a test...She's 86.....My brothers young daughter, was in my mum's house a few days ago....She has tested positive after showing symptons........I took my mum...and thankfully it tested negative.....

Glad to hear yer ma is ok mate and I hope yer wee neice gets well soon. (y)

Well they are now taking about spot checks instead of checking everyone. This is an idea that Doncaster came up with because he said it would be too hard to check everyone.
So we have Doncaster, who can't do his day job, telling the government how to implement policy. What an absolute joke .
This tells us 2 things.
(1) vaccine passports is a Scottish Gov policy that is not backed by science
(2) Professor Jason Leitch is a joke figure who bends his science to fit with what the Scottish Government or any other organisation want.

Either you need vaccine passports or you don't. There is no middle ground
Its a fuckin joke so they want to punish the ones who don't want vaccinated (it's not a vaccine)what happened to personal choice? How many will be going to the green for transmit?but that's orite just get those football mob told they better get a passport for a vaccine that's not a vaccine🤯 who the fuck wid want to be a politician

Since the vaccinated can still catch and pass on COVID and the best claim they can make for the jab is it reduces the severity of infection for those that are jabbed I’d say the so called passports are utterly useless and are nothing more than a tool to force people to take the jab and the long term consequences of which,will be a loss of freedom for everyone as once in place the government will keep adding requirements to keep your passport I think it’s high time we followed Sweden and Denmark where they’re virtually back the old normal and they’re not dropping like flies

Since the vaccinated can still catch and pass on COVID and the best claim they can make for the jab is it reduces the severity of infection for those that are jabbed I’d say the so called passports are utterly useless and are nothing more than a tool to force people to take the jab and the long term consequences of which,will be a loss of freedom for everyone as once in place the government will keep adding requirements to keep your passport I think it’s high time we followed Sweden and Denmark where they’re virtually back the old normal and they’re not dropping like flies

Its a fuckin joke so they want to punish the ones who don't want vaccinated (it's not a vaccine)what happened to personal choice? How many will be going to the green for transmit?but that's orite just get those football mob told they better get a passport for a vaccine that's not a vaccine🤯 who the fuck wid want to be a politician
True its a personal choice not to the vaccination. Doesn't mean that you should get into crowds of people. You can have a personal choice not to get a passport, but you know if you don't get a passport you can't travel abroad.
Now you are being told if you want to attend events with large crowds you need to be vaccinated. If you don't want vaccinated, you know you can't attend these events. If you want to go to large events, get vaccinated. It's your personal choice what you do.

Aye mate yer right where you say even if you're vaccinated you can still catch it and you can still pass it on but not only does vaccination reduce the severity of infection in the person who is vaccinated but it also reduces the risk of that person passing it on to others. 👇

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1112

Plus they're no forcing you to do anything mate, it's still your choice whether you take the vaccine or not but if you choose not to then unfortunately for now there's consequences for making that particular choice.

Funnily enough one of the reasons that Denmark has been able to lift almost all of their restrictions is because they were the first country in Europe to actually introduce vaccine passports which proved effective in limiting the spread of the virus, another reason is they also have a far higher vaccination uptake there than what we do here and elsewhere.

Sweden is actually behind us right now in their lifting of restrictions, unlike us they're still limiting the number of people allowed at private gatherings, hospitality venues as well as attendance numbers at public gatherings and open air events but vaccine uptake there is starting to pick up and they hope if that remains the case and there's no further pressure put on their health service then most restrictions will be lifted by 29th September.

I'm no saying it's not a shit situation but like I said in my earlier post mate it's an imperfect solution to a near impossible problem and until someone can come up with a better solution that better protects the health and safety of all football fans and the wider population then this is the best we have (even though it's still pretty shit)! (y)

True its a personal choice not to the vaccination. Doesn't mean that you should get into crowds of people. You can have a personal choice not to get a passport, but you know if you don't get a passport you can't travel abroad.
Now you are being told if you want to attend events with large crowds you need to be vaccinated. If you don't want vaccinated, you know you can't attend these events. If you want to go to large events, get vaccinated. It's your personal choice what you do.
No much of a choice really is it do we know what's happening with the music festival are they getting checked at the gate genuine question btw av not seen anything about transmit

No much of a choice really is it do we know what's happening with the music festival are they getting checked at the gate genuine question btw av not seen anything about transmit

Naebody said it was a good choice mate.....it's basically asking you if ye want white or brown bread for yer shit sandwich! :LOL:(y)

Btw Transmt was this weekend past Cairnsy, new vaccine passports don't come into force until October 1st. Fully get yer point about it though mate...would've been wise to get these vaccine passports in place before allowing 50,000 people to get pished and coked up together in a park!

Naebody said it was a good choice mate.....it's basically asking you if ye want white or brown bread for yer shit sandwich! :LOL:(y)

Btw Transmt was this weekend past Cairnsy, new vaccine passports don't come into force until October 1st. Fully get yer point about it though mate...would've been wise to get these vaccine passports in place before allowing 50,000 people to get pished and coked up together in a park!
Cheers mate cause I had no idea av stopped watching anything to do with covid but to not realise bloody transmit was last weekend 🤣

Cheers mate cause I had no idea av stopped watching anything to do with covid but to not realise bloody transmit was last weekend 🤣

Wouldnae worry about it mate....but if ye were there and didnae realise then that would be something to worry about! 😂(y)

Well it's the same choice as travelling abroad. You either get a passport or don't. If you do you can travel, if you don't you can't. It's your choice.
Same with vaccine passports

Well it's the same choice as travelling abroad. You either get a passport or don't. If you do you can travel, if you don't you can't. It's your choice.
Same with vaccine passports
No quite the same GB choosing to go on holiday is different from needing a passport to go to the fitbaw

To enter the Transmt festival i believe they had to prove a negative covid test had been carried out

Back