Scotland v Russia - Friday 6 Sept, Hampden, Must Win Euro Qualifier - Comments here

Well, there's another hour and a half wasted, watching that shite
Scotland haven't had a decent team since the days of Dalglish, Law, Jordan etc
McBurnie, Phillips, O'Donnell, weren't we in for him ? Who are these guys ?
Absolute gash
Watched the Dutch playing Germany
Big VVD helped, with a crushing header, which they put into the net, for their second goal
The Germans got penalty, which should never have been given, but it all worked out for the Dutch, in the end
They might be a good bet for the Euro's
HH

Last edited:
Some of these players play at the very highest level, Premier league, champions league finals etc. What is it that causes the problems when they play for Scotland? Why can they suddenly not make a 10 yard pass? Im fucking used to it but I still don't get it.
They seem to go into the game with no passion
There doesn't seem to be anyone who can get them up for it
Once the Russians stepped it up a gear, we sat back and there was only ever going to be one outcome
How much does a ticket to these games cost ?
Absolutely robbing the fans, who go along to support them
Wouldn't waste my money going to watch that shower

They seem to go into the game with no passion
There doesn't seem to be anyone who can get them up for it
Once the Russians stepped it up a gear, we sat back and there was only ever going to be one outcome
How much does a ticket to these games cost ?
Absolutely robbing the fans, who go along to support them
Wouldn't waste my money going to watch that shower
We went to Blair Drumond safari Park today, lions, tigers no bears, merecats, sealions fucking fantastic, £10 a head during September far better value than that pish!

Some of these players play at the very highest level, Premier league, champions league finals etc. What is it that causes the problems when they play for Scotland? Why can they suddenly not make a 10 yard pass? Im fucking used to it but I still don't get it.
Maybe that’s it they r playin wae a lot better players and that maybe makes them look better than they really are

Members online

Back