Scotland v Russia - Friday 6 Sept, Hampden, Must Win Euro Qualifier - Comments here

I think they appointed Steve Clarke to stop him constantly highlighting the SFA/SPFL/Scottish refereeing and of course the Scottish media from them turning a deaf ear to the Racist/Sectarian issues that occur on a weekly basis.
And now he's their puppet so it's worked out well for sfa I honestly expected more and better from Clarke as I do rate him but I'm starting to think he's holding a grudge over the hoops not drafting Griffiths was a blunder of the highest order one we've seen with GS already Christie on fire but benched ? Sick of this nonsense especially now we really do have the players to compete with the likes of Russia.

And now he's their puppet so it's worked out well for sfa I honestly expected more and better from Clarke as I do rate him but I'm starting to think he's holding a grudge over the hoops not drafting Griffiths was a blunder of the highest order one we've seen with GS already Christie on fire but benched ? Sick of this nonsense especially now we really do have the players to compete with the likes of Russia.
not sure about the grudge but it's always annoyed me that Callum and Ryan C can make all ranges of passes but are terrible at corners and free kicks, the only one we have that's any good is Griffiths at domestic and international level, whats gone wrong there, do they not practice these parts of their jobs? I'd be working on it if I was Lenny and looking at is as an urgent matter that needed addressing.

not sure about the grudge but it's always annoyed me that Callum and Ryan C can make all ranges of passes but are terrible at corners and free kicks, the only one we have that's any good is Griffiths at domestic and international level, whats gone wrong there, do they not practice these parts of their jobs? I'd be working on it if I was Lenny and looking at is as an urgent matter that needed addressing.
That's very true the amount of times corners are hitting the first defender or overhit or straight on top of the keeper is really frustrating and just not good enough and you're also right that Griffiths can deliver them

Last edited:

Members online

Back