Scottish Champs v European Champs, Tues 6th Sept 2022 at 8pm (BST)

Don’t know what to think about tonight’s game. We have improved a lot in the last few months and I don’t think Madrid are the team they were a couple of seasons ago. Yes I know they won the CL last year but there were a lot of funny results like the huns making the EL final. Thought Liverpool would beat Real in the final but they had an off night as well.
TBH would be happy with a draw and failing that a tight game with a good show from us.
We need to get in about modric and kroos midfield is the place we won or lose I think and I think our midfield are too quick ano they the young French boy who's meant to be good but he's got 2 old (albeit world class) guys next to him this is a huge chance for our team to make a name for themselves even a good showing but we draw as long as we don't fall apart this result tonite cud be fuckin huge for us HH

Don’t think anyones expecting an easy game,but if Celtic go for it we could do ok think the players will not be overawed by them and know they are capable of beating them we have plenty of individuals who can take the game to them and score at the end of it Celtic will play for 90 mins plus with thier heads up and that will give a good chance against them GO FOR IT CELTIC

We need to get in about modric and kroos midfield is the place we won or lose I think and I think our midfield are too quick ano they the young French boy who's meant to be good but he's got 2 old (albeit world class) guys next to him this is a huge chance for our team to make a name for themselves even a good showing but we draw as long as we don't fall apart this result tonite cud be fuckin huge for us HH
Cannot give Kroos, Modric and the rest any time at all on the ball.
Must press them at all times they can split any defence open with a single pass , though tbf we have our own bhoys who can do the same .
Nearly there, countdown well underway
Tic Tim Tic Tim Tic Tim
Also gets darker quicker now so mon the discae lights HH COYBIG 🍀

I'm glad Jenz is starting, think Starfish's occasional brainfart/racoon moment could cause us issues this this lot. Was a toss up between GG and Kyogo starting other than that the team picks itself I think.
We need to be great throughout the team to get anything tonight but we need a lot from our midfield in particular, if Modric gets any time and space we're fucked.
HH best of luck Bhoys 💚

Latest posts

Back