Scottish Champs v European Champs, Tues 6th Sept 2022 at 8pm (BST)

Actually not to disappointed tbh.
We had enough moments within this game to have had a totally different scoreline than the present one.
Was very much a work in progress still and needed the 1st goal desperately tonight, never came and always an Uphill task against such a quality team who just don't give the ball away easily whatsoever.
Not down whatsoever after that game

I am disappointed for the bhoys. Not because they didn't give their all but because a 0-3 scoreline is not a true reflection of the game. We showed a lot of heart but the truth is that we were playing against a superior opponent. They are current champions of Europe and one of the very best in the world.

We tried so hard and with a bit of luck and a wee bit more composure we could have pushed Madrid even closer. We simply have to take our chances.

We did ourselves proud and gave them a very tough game for the first 55 minutes. Well done bhoys. 👏👏👏

Haksabanovic looks like being a big player for us this season too.

So we welcome the mighty Real Madrid to Paradise. A massive game that is a huge step up in class compared to anyone we've played in recent years. I expect them to try to dominate us but if everything falls right for us then we have a chance of pulling off a big shock here.

My heart is over-ruling my head and I am going for a 2-1 win to the Celtic. We will have to work hard and our defence will need to play out of our skins and get our share of luck. Kyogo will be a sore miss as he puts a lot of pressure high up the pitch.

Mon The Hoops! 🍀
A case of what might have been, if we had taken our chances.
Defeated but NOT DISGRACED. I doubt we will play a better side this season.

Ach well, we can only dream, weren’t gubbed, score line flattered them, would have been so different if we could’ve taken out chances, you’ve gotta do that at this level, that how they’re currently the champions,

Looking forward to the hun game tomorrow….

First half we were more than a match for the very best in Europe, fantastic performance throughout, Calmac and Jenz were great 1st half, some of our play was absolute quality.

Second half they were better, Modric was brilliant.

Overall we got beat 3-0 but I think there's a lot to be proud of.

(We would have won if Starfish was playing, happy now? 🙄)

They picked us off a game of chances taken and chances missed they played in little triangles possibly about 4 misplaced passes their right back had the freedom to ghost in at the back a number of times unfortunate with how the game panned out but we knew this was a big ask. The work starts now we have 4 games to try win and get through to the next round or at worst drop into the Europa

Members online

Latest posts

Back