Scottish clubs in Europe

Tavpen Dreeser and the rest they have to play them because they don’t have anyone else, have no sympathy for them in any way even if they survive until January they don’t have case to replace players trying to sell the lot that Beale brought in mean to say no team will be banging on the door to buy even if the put Tavpen up for sale the guy is useless he never beats anyone yes he can score from pens with the amount of practice he’s had you would expect him to if he goes back down south he will get a shock no ref or var to protect his team it comes to those who wait and we have waited long enough and hope they fall apart before January

Booooyd putting up a photo of a jakie in a Lazio tap to troll Tims.

Tonight not a word.

View attachment 24039
He's just a SAD SAD Deluded Hun Bastard! A Union Pussy inside a so called Man's body.. Can't take it! 🤣🤣🤣.. Shd be NAEWHERE near a TV screen as the BITTERNESS oozes oot him!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Big Sutton will tear him ANOTHER new ARSEHOLE on Sun.. He can sew that on tap ae eez Irish Jig efter the game!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Entirely my own thoughts folks, and in no way am I about to tell anyone what to post, enjoy/celebtate. But I would feel just a wee bit better about making comparison with 'other' clubs in European competition's if we could only get our own act together.

As I say, just my thoughts.

Saw highlights of Aberdeen 2 PAOK 3 must say , for all the good Robson has done he got it wrong with the subs.
2 up takes off miovski and decides to sit back against a side who were causing problems all night.
Should've got a penalty as well, seemed pretty obvious to me.

Decent 2-2 draw for sevco away to Benfica who are having a moment right now bad one at that, yet why do I still think if Celtic were playing away we fuk it up and don't take the points.
Then I remembered that it's the Europa league and we rarely play in it but when we do we've also topped groups.
I've not watched see YouTube highlits later but trying to explain to hun pals we lose cos we're playing cl football not Europa league football is almost farcical at times , we play Europe's elite they play Europe's runners up

Decent 2-2 draw for sevco away to Benfica who are having a moment right now bad one at that, yet why do I still think if Celtic were playing away we fuk it up and don't take the points.
Then I remembered that it's the Europa league and we rarely play in it but when we do we've also topped groups.
I've not watched see YouTube highlits later but trying to explain to hun pals we lose cos we're playing cl football not Europa league football is almost farcical at times , we play Europe's elite they play Europe's runners up
Can't speak for other clubs: in truth, they're not very high in my priorities. Ourselves? Well, thanks to our parsimonious suits upstairs, I'm more likely to experience an enthusiasm bypass than any kind of adrenaline rush.
Never mind: we've never had it so good domestically!

I watch Celtic in Europe in the hopes that we win, I watch the Huns in Europe, in the hopes they get beat. As a Celtic supporter, and this is purely my opinion, I want the Huns to get beat in every game they play All this hoping for Scottish teams to do well in Europe, fuck that, they hate us, and they are given every opportunity to take us down during the season, I make no apologies for my outlook, all this 'feel good factor' shite does my box in, I'm a man of the 50's and while I want things to be better in this world, you only have to look at the offspring of the Huns to know that they are still clinging to the 1600's, with their hatred and bigotry HH

Back