Scottish clubs in Europe

I watch Celtic in Europe in the hopes that we win, I watch the Huns in Europe, in the hopes they get beat. As a Celtic supporter, and this is purely my opinion, I want the Huns to get beat in every game they play All this hoping for Scottish teams to do well in Europe, fuck that, they hate us, and they are given every opportunity to take us down during the season, I make no apologies for my outlook, all this 'feel good factor' shite does my box in, I'm a man of the 50's and while I want things to be better in this world, you only have to look at the offspring of the Huns to know that they are still clinging to the 1600's, with their hatred and bigotry HH
Stop wi talking sense Auld yin 👏👏👏
100% I want them battered ti fuck
Then Fuck Juggled.
This message was approved by fuckahun. Deidco.com/sash 2012 deided

HH🥳🎉🥳

I get your assessment Docco.....but FFS "bar a few seasons in the late 60's."
We won the big cup during those 60's mate that achievement of 67 will never be lost no matter what.

Tell me where I demeaned that achievement M7??
I think I'm spot on..could argue that the 1980 team that narrowly lost to Real was decent but bar what I've mentioned, we've been average at best

Tell me where I demeaned that achievement M7??
I think I'm spot on..could argue that the 1980 team that narrowly lost to Real was decent but bar what I've mentioned, we've been average at best
Never said that Docco lad .... I know your a good positive Celtic bhoy out there with Vigo in Portugal.
Never said you demeaned it pal....but don't get carried away with the huns doing well in the 2nd class Europa. They still carry the worst CL record of all time....we could and should have done so much better but we know it's down to our boards lack of ambition and the rich corruption across Uefa and Fifa.
We are just a pawn as it stands mate.....but we are absolute legends for our historical achievements and every football club that ever existed knows it mate.

Never said that Docco lad .... I know your a good positive Celtic bhoy out there with Vigo in Portugal.
Never said you demeaned it pal....but don't get carried away with the huns doing well in the 2nd class Europa. They still carry the worst CL record of all time....we could and should have done so much better but we know it's down to our boards lack of ambition and the rich corruption across Uefa and Fifa.
We are just a pawn as it stands mate.....but we are absolute legends for our historical achievements and every football club that ever existed knows it mate.

Historical achievements no doubt but historical over a very short period of our European history...it's nowhere near good enough for the club we think ourselves to be !

I watch Celtic in Europe in the hopes that we win, I watch the Huns in Europe, in the hopes they get beat. As a Celtic supporter, and this is purely my opinion, I want the Huns to get beat in every game they play All this hoping for Scottish teams to do well in Europe, fuck that, they hate us, and they are given every opportunity to take us down during the season, I make no apologies for my outlook, all this 'feel good factor' shite does my box in, I'm a man of the 50's and while I want things to be better in this world, you only have to look at the offspring of the Huns to know that they are still clinging to the 1600's, with their hatred and bigotry HH
This is it in a nutshell......Great post Dill whether your a man of the 50's or any young man now.
Despite those good Huns we are told about who are our apparent pals and who we all come across now and then 🙄 unfortunately they support their club because pretty most of them are indoctrinated to the old club hatred of ours and the new club reinforced hatred which means nothing has changed other than they have doubled up on being hard done by.

I'm gonna be honest...I haven't seen much of their usual peado online hatred recently from the Klan....why ?..its when they sense they can win a trophy or should I say when we let them win one as is the recent case.

If you have watched the last 10 or so years on their sites its been their go to....they have nothing else....but once the fantasy of beating the tims kicks in we see next to nothing as their desperation to be Scottish society's number one over us takes them to a different place.

I bet the
Historical achievements no doubt but historical over a very short period of our European history...it's nowhere near good enough for the club we think ourselves to be !
Can't disagree mate

I hadn't realised until I read it today that in the new sooper dooper Champions League league format being launched next season that 2 of the 4 extra clubs (up from 32 to 36) will be allocated to the two top performing countries. As this is already heavily swayed in favour of the richest countries who get more participants who are guaranteed to qualify into the main event without going through qualifiers then these countries are also top of this ranking system. Currently it looks like Italy will be first and Germany are just slightly ahead of Eng-ger-lund (who have more clubs still in the 3 European competitions).

Therefore, if the English leapfrog the Germans then they will have 5 teams in next season's Champions League competition! That seems fair on every other country! Not.

I hadn't realised until I read it today that in the new sooper dooper Champions League league format being launched next season that 2 of the 4 extra clubs (up from 32 to 36) will be allocated to the two top performing countries. As this is already heavily swayed in favour of the richest countries who get more participants who are guaranteed to qualify into the main event without going through qualifiers then these countries are also top of this ranking system. Currently it looks like Italy will be first and Germany are just slightly ahead of Eng-ger-lund (who have more clubs still in the 3 European competitions).

Therefore, if the English leapfrog the Germans then they will have 5 teams in next season's Champions League competition! That seems fair on every other country! Not.
It's a pathetic disgrace mate, I'd rather see the clubs who so desperately want their closed doors super league to happen , and its even worse than many may think as the next edition , the new format could potentially see 7 clubs from England or another country qualify for this new Champions league format.

Expanding the tournament was never about helping the smaller nations, always about the financially doped leagues and the other nations clubs with an extra 2 games thrown in as a bonus/sweetener to the rest, makes me rage grr😡

Bayern, PSG, Man City, Real Madrid,
Arsenal, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Borrussia Dortmund are the last 8 clubs .
What odds would I have gotten for predicting this? 6/4 if the bookies were being generous . Those clubs and say add another 4-8 clubs like liverpool, Chelsea, the Milan clubs etc. I say give them their super league because I truly believe that if that happened the fans would quickly tire of the same old same old fixtures.
It's already too predictable and I doubt the new format will make any difference to that predictability.

If it happened the rest could go forward and create a more equal ( more than it is at least) European competition.
My preference would be a return to a non seeded Champions cup 2 legged format.
Peter Lawwell would choke on his bile at this though as only 2 games are guaranteed.
Perhaps a similar format to the '23 Champions league but without seeding ( which imo is killing the game as much as var) then 2 legged ko 'til the final.

I'm certain after a few seasons , perhaps 5 or so we'd see fans of the 'doped clubs' calling for a return to the rightful tournament.
I believe that because of those times we were constantly drawn against Rosenborg, Barcelona, A.C Milan it seemed inevitable we'd draw them and so we did.
How many times will Liverpool or City fans want to watch Vs PSG?
Not too often methinks before boredom, repetitiveness sets in .

It's a pathetic disgrace mate, I'd rather see the clubs who so desperately want their closed doors super league to happen , and its even worse than many may think as the next edition , the new format could potentially see 7 clubs from England or another country qualify for this new Champions league format.

Expanding the tournament was never about helping the smaller nations, always about the financially doped leagues and the other nations clubs with an extra 2 games thrown in as a bonus/sweetener to the rest, makes me rage grr😡

Arsenal, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Borrussia Dortmund are the last 8 clubs .
What odds would I have gotten for predicting this? 6/4 if the bookies were being generous . Those clubs and say add another 4-8 clubs like liverpool, Chelsea, the Milan clubs etc. I say give them their super league because I truly believe that if that happened the fans would quickly tire of the same old same old fixtures.
It's already too predictable and I doubt the new format will make any difference to that predictability.

If it happened the rest could go forward and create a more equal ( more than it is at least) European competition.
Peter Lawwell would choke on his bile at this though as only 2 games are guaranteed.
Perhaps a similar format to the '23 Champions league but without seeding ( which imo is killing the game as much as var) then 2 legged ko 'til the final.

I'm certain after a few seasons , perhaps 5 or so we'd see fans of the 'doped clubs' calling for a return to the rightful tournament.
I believe that because of those times we were constantly drawn against Rosenborg, Barcelona, A.C Milan it seemed inevitable we'd draw them and so we did.
I've also reached the conclusion it would be better if those super-rich/super-in-debt clubs fecked off to play in their own league. They would poach even more of the best players, but hopefully the teams left behind have a more competitive & entertaining competition without that lot.

The Champions League used to be something to look forward to, but these days it is so boring with the same teams playing each other far too often. Apart from Celtic's matches I rarely watch it any more - even the final!

They will never return to straight knock-out matches as the clubs and TV want to know weeks in advance what their schedules will be.

I'd even prefer it to be 16 groups of 4 with only the top team in each seeded, many more real Champions straight in and clubs from the same country being allowed in the same group. But this is not "glamorous" enough so will never happen, even though it is fairer and offers more variety.

I've also reached the conclusion it would be better if those super-rich/super-in-debt clubs fecked off to play in their own league. They would poach even more of the best players, but hopefully the teams left behind have a more competitive & entertaining competition without that lot.

The Champions League used to be something to look forward to, but these days it is so boring with the same teams playing each other far too often. Apart from Celtic's matches I rarely watch it any more - even the final!

They will never return to straight knock-out matches as the clubs and TV want to know weeks in advance what their schedules will be.

I'd even prefer it to be 16 groups of 4 with only the top team in each seeded, many more real Champions straight in and clubs from the same country being allowed in the same group. But this is not "glamorous" enough so will never happen, even though it is fairer and offers more variety.
The Poundland league after all that’s all cants care aboot

HH😔

Think the title Champions League would have sounded better now as simply the European Cup. Imagine if Man Utd were, for example, to win it after coming 5th in their domestic setup, why would they be the Champions League winner. I thought Champions of Europe was meant to be the best team in Europe both domestically and on the road abroad. The title is misleading as it is not made up of Champions thus cannot be a league for Champions.

Some goal by Luis Fernandez
Top goal better than Rooney’s

HH 🇧🇷
But the Allies cheated. There were no subs allowed back in the 1940s and they brought on Rambo in goals for the second half (even though he was a POW in the Vietnam war rather than WWII so he wasn't properly registered - for once it is not the Huns that cheated the player registration process).

Last edited:

I suspect its also about creating tiered markets which creates huge imbalances in the crossover between different tiers.

lots of arbitrage profits for the teams who can access the top tier markets

lots of losses for previous integrated market top tier sides who were deemed unworthy by the monster cash sponsors of certain leagues.

You can buy from top tier markets but usually get players who are used now to top tier wages even if their ability isnt that high.

You usually pay a premium for top tier players that will likely not be recouped especially if he aint motivated or not really a top tier player despite big wage he already earns.

But the real kicker is top tier clubs buying over performing players in lower tier

They can offer deal that cant be refused while paying out pittance in comparison to what they would pay if he was already in top tier leagues.
if he fails its no big deal for them, if he kicks on he will sell for monster fees to another top tier team. And there in is the arbitarage between tiered markets.

you can access those monster prices from lower tiers and you cant afford the wages of top tier players who want top tier wages.

And the gap between top tier and second tier grows every year as result.

You might get lucky in an odd season if you arent in top tier, just like championship clubs and below can get to scottish cup latter stages.

But it will be on the odd occasion

The same problem exists between tier 2 and 3

Clubs who get crumbs from top tier can do exactly same thing to tier 3 clubs

eg if falkirk had a player at their club with potential to be 100m superstar at real madrid its unlikely madrid will buy him at anything beyond token payment

And top of tier 2 market can take him off the tier 3 clubs for pittance and if he turns out good player at tier 2 as well then a tier 1 club will come and take him for large fee in eyes of tier 2 clubs
with pretty much no downside to the tier 1 club and excessive arbitrage profits if he can cut it at tier 1

tier 2 clubs and lower are clubs not getting fair slice of tv money

The difference between tier 1 clubs and tier 2 is gigantic in revenues from tv. And not all tier 1 clubs deserve the extra amount they get over top tier 2 sides.

And that gap allows the market to multiply the effects of getting access to top tier tv deals

not only can you corner market
you can arbitrage the shit out of clubs not getting access to arbitrary allocated funding by tv.

In theory you can find gems that you rob off lower tier teams and on odd occassion have side that does well against tier 1 sides.
but same thing is in theory possible for tier 3 clubs but really its pretty unlikely

And sadly it gets worse every year as billions brought in by lovers of football globally gets funnelled straight to top tiers despite majority of viewers on tv supporting a club that gets no real slice of pie to keep sport a sport.
its pretty much a money scam these days imo

Last edited:
Good opportunity at the weekend to get closer to that elusive 6th spot and bigger gates.

6Hibernian28-734
7Dundee28-1133
Im pretty certain if Sevco had that goal given against them tonight in SPL it would have been ruled out by our var

And weirdest angle possible to justify it.

if you look at it again through the bendy water lens his boot is past line.

Move along nothing to see.

All other angles showing him onside are null and void

clearly offside

hope Dundee score a barrel load but watch out for the bendy water lens rulings.

But the Allies cheated. There were no subs allowed back in the 1940s and they brought on Rambo in goals for the second half (even though he was a POW in the Vietnam war rather than WWII so he wasn't properly registered - for once it is not the Huns that cheated the registration).
He was an American sodjer so was allowed to get oan the pitch Rambo wiz filmed in Canada Dry
Gin can go and tonic yirsel call yirsel a testtube eh Scientist
Mon the Allies
Get them in the replay in
Escape fi Brittany II.
Starring coffee boy Joey Farton and Condom Goldhauns

HH✌️

Back