Scottish Cup semi-final Celtic v Old Firm FC

Bad, bad day today. Nothing worked and we got pulled into playing that mobs game.

Few no shows today and they will get the benefit of the doubt, but they have to learn soon that we demand more than that.

It's not the losing that hurts.......it's the way we lost that really cuts to the marrow.
Fine lines in football
Ccv scores 2-0 it’s over
He didn’t

let’s celebrate the fact we’re disappointed
We have that expectation back again m

this season was apparentky a ‘disaster in the making’ when ange was on a plane

it isn’t

We need to get a fucking grip and remember the holy grail is near to completed and the riches that await

I away too celebrate being me and being a Tim to boot

our day will come very soon

No midfield today. Postecoglou took far too long to sub hatate. Kunt done nothing til juranovic went off and then he destroyed us.
Too fuckin soft all over the field. And I now hope we don't sign jota. He only does it against lesser teams and shites the nest in big games.
O'riley made a difference, but apart from that we were shite.
Fuckin sickened.
Jota has been an empty shirt since his injury. Really want the boy to do well, but there's a reason why Benfica want rid and today probably showed the reason why.

I know we're shite at set-pieces, but at least try and ask a question or two.

Yes we were poor but Madden allowed fouls on Celtic right in front of his nose, he turned a blind eye to second bookings.
Cannot see this kind of refereeing ever being eradicated in Scottish football.

Feeling really gutted, trying to console myself with the fact that
they still haven't won anything despite all the stops being pulled out in their favour.

Lethargic performance, to many wasteful chances and passes,,,,,,we were pish

Vickers and calmac turned up ,,,,the rest just hid

leagues more important ,,,,a wake up call we best heed

jota on todays showiing isn't worth the money

Jota has been an empty shirt since his injury. Really want the boy to do well, but there's a reason why Benfica want rid and today probably showed the reason why.

100% on jota
He started the season like George Michael and appears to ending it like the fat cunt imposter aff X factor

Fine lines in football
Ccv scores 2-0 it’s over
He didn’t

let’s celebrate the fact we’re disappointed
We have that expectation back again m

this season was apparentky a ‘disaster in the making’ when ange was on a plane

it isn’t

We need to get a fucking grip and remember the holy grail is near to completed and the riches that await

I away too celebrate being me and being a Tim to boot

our day will come very soon
I know, mate........I know

I would've taken a ham-shandy at the back of Tesco at the start o' the season, but my wildest expectations got me places that I'd never been before.

Fukkit.........I'm away to see if there's a random at the back of Aldi. I'll take that until the title is signed, sealed and delivered.

At one stage kyogo was roaring for the ball in an acre of space inside the box and jota decided to do his Michael flatley impression only to lose the ball.
If I was the manger I'd be fuckin laying into him for shit like that.

The most disappointing thing for me today was sevco could've played without a keeper. We didn't deserve anything from that game. Also bullied in midfield again. Onward to the big prize now.
Definitely Frank. We do lack a bit of physicality in midfield. If a ref isn't punishing them for some over zealous tackles the we can be bullied. Saying that we didn't create enough and game could have gone either way. CCV scores instead of hitting bar and it's a canter. We move on.

Didn't see much of it, will watch later. From what I did see our tempo and decision making looked off. We seemed to be passing back a lot? And that messing about passing to Hart all the time gives me the fear. When it went to extra time we should have outran them instead we looked tired. Can't understand why. Hey ho, the title will erase this memory. HH.

Last edited:
Back