Scottish Cup semi-final Celtic v Old Firm FC

Cmon lads. Let's not delve to FF levels here. We got beat by a team that wanted it more. Could have been hibs, hearts, Aberdeen or St Mirren. It happens in football. They turned up and didn't want to lose....end off. It happens in cups. It's It's excitement of them. We watch wee teams in England do it all the Time. We have a trophy in the bag. We are top of the league. The guys in the hoops and our manager have done that. No one else. Praise them. Applaud them. Support them and fucking get behind them....and don't start on each other. Its one fucking game. Hail Hail and we move on!!!
100%lubo

I'll just try to ignore you for a while and see how that works out. In the meantime please try to not involve me in any more of your attacks when you are unable to follow my thread, or I will respond in kind. Is that reasonable?
You’ve got a thread 🧵 that’s Nice
But ok Vigo will do don’t think Poirot can follow your threads need a map 🗺
Have a nice day

HH ✋

Just returned from Hampden. We were shite, they were shite, Madden was beyond shite, as bad a refereeing performance as I've ever seen.
The loss of both full backs was huge for us, they are so important to how we play and whilst Welsh at RB and Ralston at LB will try their hearts out they are not Taylor and Juranovic. Centre halfs and McGregor superb, Rogic and Abada two men short. Forrest should not play for us again, pathetic attempt to get back for their winning goal. Continually left a young CH playing out of position with no cover and offer fuck all going forward. Great servant but his time is done.
We missed a physical presence up front, Giakoumakis is now so integral to how we play these games.
Move on, win our next 2 games and we're champions. If you'd said that in July then I'd have thought you were mad.
That’s about the best analysis av read on here allday👏👏👏well said.

My dad literally texted me saying he was shite....5 minutes before he was the best LB in the world 🤣🤣🤣

Again....its a cup game. We lost to a better team on the day....doesn't make them a better team...just on the day.

It's hard to win a treble. I'm happy with a double this year. It's our rebuild season fuck sake....let's not get greedy!!!
It’s the manner of the loss lubo!!!

We were done by a team, who if they never won their season was finished, no way they will win the europa league, just think about it we played pish and were 4 inches away from the treble, if we went 2 up it was over, we gave everything but they were just that we bit more wanting it, we're we complacent in thinking they will be fucked after their eurpa exceertions

Got off your horse dickhead. I was not blaming him for the loss today. I have been saying for months that he uses both hand in the back when defending regardless of position. A dangerous game to play in the box but his obviously not the sharpest tool in the box....He has been getting away with it for months. I was only happy
that somebody else noticed. This is what got you in trouble last time. I thought we were past that. Was I wrong?
Vigo he's a right-pegger, playing on the left- side?

What do you expect?

It’s the manner of the loss lubo!!!
I apologise for not being a supporter that would’ve snapped yir hand off to be in this position this time last year?six clear ,cup in the bag!!a want celtic to turn up to every competition and play silky football and win every match”but a no it’s not possible or probable ,,but bare minimum compete!!today was dire,,god a love big rogic and his skills but in all honesty he’s no the bravest a guys,in ten minutes of any game tom starts you know if it’s on or not!!calmac was on his own in the engine room and that can’t be allowed to happen especially against them...jota and Abada we’re both at champions league games in midweek??think there heeds were still there today??we seemed to have just shoved the whole closing down the opposition to Maeda himself?the poor guy ran himself to a standstill .starfelt,Hart,ccv,Taylor,Josip,Maeda,captain,,,that’s fine if it’s seven a sides,,,Ross county is going to be our hardest game this season we win that we get the chance to fuck that mob at home to win the league,,Malkay McKay will do all to stop us kick punch dive waste time,,,we coulda done way a better showing today☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back