Scottish Cup semi-final Celtic v Old Firm FC

I feel confident but not in a cocky way. For some reason I think it won't be a high scoring game a one nil us, maybe a 2 - 1.

BUT COME ON!!!!!
Pretty much my own feelings Humf. Although I felt fairly comfortable during the last game against them, I don't want them to have as much of the ball in this game. I too expect close game. As I said in a post earlier in the week, I'll be happy with anykind of win.

just win

Would rather a 91st min last gasp winner ,,,,,it really destroys all hope

Brother madhuns last chance to get them into a cup final before var kicks in , if we play the way we did against St johnstone we'll destroy them

suns shining a good day for a hunskelping

For twas on an Easter Sunday
It became a smash the hun day.

I'm in Kerry and was at a wedding yesterday. I'm heading to this delightful looking establishment to watch the game. UppaCelts!

1568024786_original.jpeg

Sure looks like it beats the plastic paddy pubs we get stuck wie here in Scotland.

I went into Molly Malone's in Dundee and all that was missing was the lucky charms, a pot of gold, a wee leprechaun and a fuck off spongey Guinness hat.........No, take that back - all of the aforementioned were all present and correct.

Enjoy the game, mate

Sure looks like it beats the plastic paddy pubs we get stuck wie here in Scotland.

I went into Molly Malone's in Dundee and all that was missing was the lucky charms, a pot of gold, a wee leprechaun and a fuck off spongey Guinness hat.........No, take that back - all of the aforementioned were all present and correct.

Enjoy the game, mate
Cheers cara and if any Noise members are in Tralee I'll be the mad cunt in a Celtic tap.

Members online

Latest posts

Back