Scottish Cup semi-final Celtic v Old Firm FC

Just returned from Hampden. We were shite, they were shite, Madden was beyond shite, as bad a refereeing performance as I've ever seen.
The loss of both full backs was huge for us, they are so important to how we play and whilst Welsh at RB and Ralston at LB will try their hearts out they are not Taylor and Juranovic. Centre halfs and McGregor superb, Rogic and Abada two men short. Forrest should not play for us again, pathetic attempt to get back for their winning goal. Continually left a young CH playing out of position with no cover and offer fuck all going forward. Great servant but his time is done.
We missed a physical presence up front, Giakoumakis is now so integral to how we play these games.
Move on, win our next 2 games and we're champions. If you'd said that in July then I'd have thought you were mad.

I have my opinion bud you’ve got yours but yeah I’m a dickhead and no he doesn’t put hands on everyone cause that’s a foul and pretty sure brother Boab lie wid penalise him but yeah he’s the scapegoat bit of luck he’ll get dropped for Welsh you raved about him for months he passed the ball to the Huns virtually everyone he got the ball
But I still think he’s a player time to get the big French Bhoy Jules back
But yes I’m a Dickhead bud nice and Hunnish of you nicest thing you’ve said in a while 👏

HH 😱🙀
Just shut the fuck up. If you can show me where in my post I said or even suggested that Starfelt or any player was at fault for the loss then I will apologise. Until then.... shut the fuck up

Last edited:
Cmon lads. Let's not delve to FF levels here. We got beat by a team that wanted it more. Could have been hibs, hearts, Aberdeen or St Mirren. It happens in football. They turned up and didn't want to lose....end off. It happens in cups. It's It's excitement of them. We watch wee teams in England do it all the Time. We have a trophy in the bag. We are top of the league. The guys in the hoops and our manager have done that. No one else. Praise them. Applaud them. Support them and fucking get behind them....and don't start on each other. Its one fucking game. Hail Hail and we move on!!!

Cmon lads. Let's not delve to FF levels here. We got beat by a team that wanted it more. Could have been hibs, hearts, Aberdeen or St Mirren. It happens in football. They turned up and didn't want to lose....end off. It happens in cups. It's It's excitement of them. We watch wee teams in England do it all the Time. We have a trophy in the bag. We are top of the league. The guys in the hoops and our manager have done that. No one else. Praise them. Applaud them. Support them and fucking get behind them....and don't start on each other. Its one fucking game. Hail Hail and we move on!!!
I was minding my own business... disappointed but not entirely surprised and simply responded to post by somebody else who mad a point about Starfelt which I agreed with> All of a sudden dickhead comes out of the woodwork saying something blatantly untrue. I responded as many of you would.

Just returned from Hampden. We were shite, they were shite, Madden was beyond shite, as bad a refereeing performance as I've ever seen.
The loss of both full backs was huge for us, they are so important to how we play and whilst Welsh at RB and Ralston at LB will try their hearts out they are not Taylor and Juranovic. Centre halfs and McGregor superb, Rogic and Abada two men short. Forrest should not play for us again, pathetic attempt to get back for their winning goal. Continually left a young CH playing out of position with no cover and offer fuck all going forward. Great servant but his time is done.
We missed a physical presence up front, Giakoumakis is now so integral to how we play these games.
Move on, win our next 2 games and we're champions. If you'd said that in July then I'd have thought you were mad.
Thought big Joe, in spite of the fact that he didn't really have that much to do, still had a decent game. The four in front of him did their jobs too. And of course, the skipper gave us his usual dependable performance. That's as far as pass marks go today. Very disappointing middle to front.

I was minding my own business... disappointed but not entirely surprised and simply responded to post by somebody else who mad a point about Starfelt which I agreed with> All of a sudden dickhead comes out of the woodwork saying something blatantly untrue. I responded as many of you would.
Can I have dickhead as my handle or do you want it it’s an opinion based forum my opinion you have a bad opinion of Starfelt have for months now and when you’ve been called out for it you go perfectly to type with Dickhead and just shut the Fuck up like New York New York you said it twice
So I certainly won’t be quiet but feel free to have a rant your really good at that.

HH 🙄

Its funny i thought Taylor was the worst player on the park until he scored

We lost and we lost to the width of a bar.
If CCV's shot goes in for number 2 the crowd get's on their backs and they fold.

I don't think they outplayed us on the day I don't think we played as good as we could have or should have.
The ref was piss poor and used his blue whistle to their advantage he bottled a number of big decisions I think the BBC reckoned if it was Europe they be down to 9 men.

Had you told me at the end of last season we'd have one cup in the bag, be 6 points clear in the league and getting beat in the cup semi final I'd have told you, you were mental and needed help.

A cup is a cup it looks good in the trophy room that's it they've not helped St Johnstone in any way.
The league is what we need to finish off in style.

Three things to take away from todays game

1) No way on this planet does there need to be a reschedule of the next Celtic V Old Firm game.
If they can play like that for 120+ minutes then they don't need a reschedule fuck them.

2) Last week they wanted GIO, his Team and half the squad fucked off as they were useless.
This week they are all world beaters so he'll get to stay and rebuild - we can crush them.

3) They've won fuck all.
They could still ends the season trophy less

Can I have dickhead as my handle or do you want it it’s an opinion based forum my opinion you have a bad opinion of Starfelt have for months now and when you’ve been called out for it you go perfectly to type with Dickhead and just shut the Fuck up like New York New York you said it twice
So I certainly won’t be quiet but feel free to have a rant your really good at that.

HH 🙄
I'll just try to ignore you for a while and see how that works out. In the meantime please try to not involve me in any more of your attacks when you are unable to follow my thread, or I will respond in kind. Is that reasonable?

Its funny i thought Taylor was the worst player on the park until he scored

My dad literally texted me saying he was shite....5 minutes before he was the best LB in the world 🤣🤣🤣

Again....its a cup game. We lost to a better team on the day....doesn't make them a better team...just on the day.

It's hard to win a treble. I'm happy with a double this year. It's our rebuild season fuck sake....let's not get greedy!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back