Scottish govt eyes October 2023 referendum

No.....without lord Boris at the helm your silly wee backwards country will crumble. Wee Krankie will invite all the loyalists over from Norn Irn to build their own we united kingdom of dirty orange bastards...where every Sunday will be "kill a plastic paddie" day sponsored Mhairi Black and they will all get to enjoy their orange walks and spitting on fenian priest in July without a care in the world!! Backed by local and national governments and ofcourse Scotland police force.......I mean I'm not sure where I really stand now!! This post started off as a bit of a joke but now I've got myself thinking 😬😬

No.....without lord Boris at the helm your silly wee backwards country will crumble. Wee Krankie will invite all the loyalists over from Norn Irn to build their own we united kingdom of dirty orange bastards...where every Sunday will be "kill a plastic paddie" day sponsored Mhairi Black and they will all get to enjoy their orange walks and spitting on fenian priest in July without a care in the world!! Backed by local and national governments and ofcourse Scotland police force.......I mean I'm not sure where I really stand now!! This post started off as a bit of a joke but now I've got myself thinking 😬😬
They could at least wait till Boris builds yon bridge tae Norn Irn,save us paying for it

The Neverendum.
Im not really political at all because they are all in it for themselves first and foremost.
I am however a supporter of democracy.
There have been 2 votes on this and both have been No.
That should be the end of it for at least a generation as wee nippy said it was going to be.

A guy I know who is a low ranking SNP worker swears that between 20,000 and 40,000 loyalists had temporary addresses in the west of Scotland so they could vote No in the last referendum. Would not surprise me if it was true, If anyone knows how it manipulate elections it’s the Brits who live in the North of Ireland.

Check oot this academic paper by West of Scotland University Professor John Robertson. We can expect more of this from BBC North Britain.
Neil Oliver, in the run up to last referendum, claimed the Romans were in conflict with “North Britons” instead of Picts. A pathetic attempt to put a Brit spin on History.

I think Scotland is the only place in the world that, so far, has rejected, independence from the British empire.

Think they need to re-release Braveheart!! An Australian guy with a terrible Scottish accent being filmed in Ireland beating the English at the Battle of Stirling Bridge without a fucking bridge in sight is a sure way to fire the jocks up for independence!!!

FREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

I think Scotland is the only place in the world that, so far, has rejected, independence from the British empire.
I had a letter in The Independent asking if anyone could name a country that got their independence and later regretted it. Some Politics Prof in England came back the next day with the answer, The Confederate States after the American Civil War. I burst oot laughing when I read it. A Phd in fuckwittery if that’s the best he can come up with. The only thing the Confederates regretted was losing the Civil War.

I’ve said oan here before we need to get oot the uk and gain independence before the Irish get united because aw the orange men/loyalists are already settling up in south Ayrshire, they are bringing aw their baggage/problems/issues here with them, if the desperately want to remain British they’ll just head south of the border, if anyone has been in Liverpool over the last few years it’s full o norn Irish even huv orange walks 😱

Back