Scottish govt eyes October 2023 referendum

You weren't patched, been chaos here with work,weans etc. That is the revenue in tax in those figures, WESTMINSTER is not very forthcoming about the true revenue you stream & tax generated in Scotland. Expecting another FOI in soon with hopefully updated figures, but last 2 FOI requests were denied because of no accurate figure due to Pandemic.

Just for the record anything I post regarding, Scotlands finances are verified figures.
I have tried at length to explain that Scotland will not become a richer, fairer society based on the turnovers of industries that are largely dominated by non Scottish companies, to me that's just an obvious point, to others it seems a inconvenient therefore ignored point.
So don't see much point continuing the discussion tbh.

I have tried at length to explain that Scotland will not become a richer, fairer society based on the turnovers of industries that are largely dominated by non Scottish companies, to me that's just an obvious point, to others it seems a inconvenient therefore ignored point.
So don't see much point continuing the discussion tbh.
The revenue generated by tax will increase, its nit about being rich or getting richer when your country's generates an estimated £208 billion per annum & it gets a block grant of £60 billion per annum back.

Independence is about making the country better & fairer, it's about getting rid of nuclear weapons from our land. You pay tax are you happy with 15% of it being spent in another country?

Members online

Latest posts

Back