Scottish Youth Cup Final, the devil’s spawn v future hun skelpers Wed 3rd May 7pm

Read that Rangers coach is unhappy with the red card for a second yellow for simulation, in throwing himself to the groud in an attempt to get a second panelty
FFS
They're reading from Beale's hymn book
"It totally changed the game, we could have won, we were in the ascendency..." :unsure::whistle::rolleyes:
Change the fucking record ya buncha fanny merchants
They never get beaten...it's always the ref's fault, or the fact that the other team scored more goals
Pass the hankies😁
At least the muppet didn't headbutt Tommy McIntyre after the fial whistle...that's 'something'
HH

Last edited:
Something tells me that Ure will be holding up more cups.
I see the bhoy Ure is being pilloried by everyone anyone on follow blindly follow.
All because his family are staunch.
Let's hope the lad goes on to be another Celtic great and we welcome his family into paradise to proudly enjoy watching their son in the glorious green and white of Glasgows number one club.

I see the bhoy Ure is being pilloried by everyone anyone on follow blindly follow.
All because his family are staunch.
Let's hope the lad goes on to be another Celtic great and we welcome his family into paradise to proudly enjoy watching their son in the glorious green and white of Glasgows number one club.
Watched his interview on CTV and he talks very well. All phrases from the Ange play book. Excellent, well done young man.
HH

Sevco furious that this "shocking dive" was penalised with the obligatory yellow card rather than the Tavpen they are so accustomed to. He was chuckling away after conning the ref by initiating contact and throwing himself to the ground to win a penalty. I can't find the video for his first booking for yet another dive to try to cheat another penalty.

watching the game last night there is no difference in the way they play the dark arts from the big team to the youths ,the lunging tackles /shirt pulling /dives and the castore hands up offside

The staunchness must be instilled into them from the youths upwards no wonder their conveyor belt of talent is broke

I'd say that ref has a limited future in the Scottish game, if any. Well done to him though, for not just turning a blind eye to dive no 3 and for sending the diving cheat off.
What a difference to see an unbiased referee, even without VAR got EVERY decision right, even called out Linda Lovelace’s blatant diving, this hun tactic that they teach over at the death dome, where you get in front of your opponent, then flick your leg out to the side so he catches you, and you fall over asking for a penalty, Linda done exactly the same move 3 times, referee was conned the 1st time, Huns going tonto over on swallow, swallow that they finally have been rumbled 🤣🤣

The young sevvies taught the same as 1st team. Feel contact, fall down n grab the ball, free kick Sevco. They tried it last night and the ref said free kick Celtic, handball by Sevco. That’s the first time I have saw that tactic go against Der Sevvies.
It isn't just the sevvies - pretty much every single Scottish side we play against do that. Whenever they get any sort of pressure they just block the ball off, initiate contact with our pressing player, hurl themselves to the ground while grabbing the ball with both hands. A free kick every time, allowing them to have a breather, clear their lines and hoof the ball upfield (or into our box if in our half) to relieve the pressure.

It is pathetic and results in the bizarre statistic where we somehow concede twice as many free kicks as our opponents despite having the ball 2-3 times more - this does not happen anywhere else in the footballing world! But of course, these stats just go to prove that all Scottish refs are Tims and are biased in favour of the Sellick cos they don't book us often enough.

What a difference to see an unbiased referee, even without VAR got EVERY decision right, even called out Linda Lovelace’s blatant diving, this hun tactic that they teach over at the death dome, where you get in front of your opponent, then flick your leg out to the side so he catches you, and you fall over asking for a penalty, Linda done exactly the same move 3 times, referee was conned the 1st time, Huns going tonto over on swallow, swallow that they finally have been rumbled 🤣🤣
Said it before if the scottish game was ever a level playing field then sevco would be a bottom 6 club , can see that ref spending his days in the under 10s league as punishment

the wee fella ure had a hand in 3 of the goals if i were Ange i would have him on the bench at tynecastle just for the rage factor

at the 5th goal look at the Sevco youth manager sitting amongst the sevco weans giving it the fingers then encouraging the wean to do it

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Back