SCUM v Belgium team I've never heard of

All wil be very well when that first beer is tickling the back of my throat and when that foggy haze descends upon my heid...i'll be in heaven
My legs were sore for days after I tried bowls for the first time. Ye use your leg muscles in a different way when stooping to let go of the ball.
It wisna just me it happened to either. I thought I was in for a relaxing stroll in Baxter’s Park, a nice doob and a mellow game o bowls. Didna expect it at all.
Let me know if yer leg muscles hurt efter it man
Hope the hunnites are hurting tonight as well. Mon the Belgians get into these filthy fucking fucks.

Having seen theRangers' games so far ( admittedly only highlights) .
Sure it was a harsh penalty in Belgium but GVB said they were lucky to leave with a 2 goal deficit ( he was bang on about that),
Aaaaaauuunndduuuhh , the 2 league games, livi really couldve been 2 up as well. Killie were stinking against them ( big surprise NOT) and still they were pretty lacklustre.
They missed kent no doubts about that, but I've yet to see a good performance from them.
When a team , any team is playing well you can see it, the tempo and movement. We've seen them playing well on telly ( same as their fans) in the past but right now they're way off it.
Their tactics against USG of constantly trying to play long balls , high or low to the center of the USG defence didnt work at all.
Against killie they changed back to playing out wide for crosses into sho-slack, and that was hardly great either.
I fancy USG to dump them much like malmo did.
Remember that these are all diddy teams , as weve heard many a time but there are no diddy teams at that stage of the champions league, something they know now only too well.
Have a feeling that the hordes will rouse them into giving a better performance but I'm of the mind USG can come away from there unbeaten , it's just how USG cope with the atmosphere, something they arent used to
The only thing that might spook them will be the unwashed hoardes making a noise…if they can handle that I think they’ll go thru.

As usg manager said keep it 0-0 for the first 20 minutes after that the pressure on shanks slurpers will intensify as each 10 minutes pass then in the second half every 5 minutes then every 1 minate its the nature of the game its all about getting early goals if you play for the zombies. If your a usg player it's all about not conceding and hitting on the break thiers no doubt about this match is all about pressure 5 million quid at steak and another home match. So if the mutants are dumped out tonight don't listen to the bull shit about how they didn't want to be in it any way .I don't know how all these words got underlined it wasn't meant.

My legs were sore for days after I tried bowls for the first time. Ye use your leg muscles in a different way when stooping to let go of the ball.
It wisna just me it happened to either. I thought I was in for a relaxing stroll in Baxter’s Park, a nice doob and a mellow game o bowls. Didna expect it at all.
Let me know if yer leg muscles hurt efter it man
Hope the hunnites are hurting tonight as well. Mon the Belgians get into these filthy fucking fucks.
Bang on Rich👍 when I was in my teens ( pre decimal money ) my auld man asked if I wanted a game when we were going for a pint. I was either playing football or training every day and was possibly the fittest I’ve ever been. The morning after the bowls the back of my legs were that sore I could hardly walk. The auld man thought it was hilarious 😂

Exactly we just need the Belgians to get one goal then it's really hard for them even if the huns score 2 they need to keep them out the rest of the game I can't see them getting a clean sheet John so here's hoping they're winning 2 nil 85 mins gone they think aye we will do this mob in extra time them boom counter attacked goal go home ya huns 🥳🥳
The Belgians did them with speed in the first leg, they have an opportunity to progress tonight with the same solid defending and hit them on the break as the game goes on and the mutants in the crowd lose their shit
Hopefully EUFA have the cameras on tonight to watch for them throwing missiles at the Belgian keeper, or anyone taking a corner
Mon eh Saints

I hope I'm wrong but I suspect the rangers will score at some point. Know nothing about the team they're playing and as said above it they keep it tight for the first 20 mins or so, I can see the Zombie fans turning on them. Could see it going to pens!!!!
I'd expect them to score as well Humf , but I've not seen anything to suggest the saints wont score either.
Killie didnt lay a glove on them , no surprise there, but livi couldve been 2 up at one stage.
They're also in a position where their players ( quite a few) are wantaways.
Just reading about kamara wanting away to the EPL though he'll take what's best for him I read.
We know this creates disharmony within the squad , and they dont have replacemements in their squad to cover their wantaways.
Losing that final and the league I think theres more wantaways than we're aware of, they know that was when theRangers peaked and they are now going on a downward spiral , players can get better wages at bournemouth or brentford and they want them .

I'd expect them to score as well Humf , but I've not seen anything to suggest the saints wont score either.
Killie didnt lay a glove on them , no surprise there, but livi couldve been 2 up at one stage.
They're also in a position where their players ( quite a few) are wantaways.
Just reading about kamara wanting away to the EPL though he'll take what's best for him I read.
We know this creates disharmony within the squad , and they dont have replacemements in their squad to cover their wantaways.
Losing that final and the league I think theres more wantaways than we're aware of, they know that was when theRangers peaked and they are now going on a downward spiral , players can get better wages at bournemouth or brentford and they want them .
100%
They believe they are better than they really are
That kind of thinking is their Achilles heel...they think "Show up, our fans will get us over the line...done deal"
Not so easy, when the ref's not a tickly fingered, handshake expert
Stay clear of Ipox or the city centre if they lose tonight, we know what they're like
Hopefully the visiting Belgian fans get home safely after their team goes through to the next round
HH

Back