SCUM v Belgium team I've never heard of

If the Huns score in the 1st 20mims, they’ll win ……
If Goldson fucks up within the first 20 minutes and Union St G score, the mutants will go mental and they'll be out on their arse
Hopefully the Saints are tight at the back and midfield, and don't sit back, and let them pour forward, as some teams have in the past
I'd be happy just to see them bounced out tomorrow night

See they got the greek ref that sent off Lunstrum for the game the nite….looks like they are in for a culture shock when the MiB actually applies the laws of the game 😂
Aye, he Wis sent aff before halftime, perhaps that will stop him charge aboot like a Rino kicking everyone that moves, I’d love for them tae git a man sent aff and another disputed VAR penalty against them 🤣🤣

Wouldn't be so sure myself docco, as think the game will be determined by weather this Belgium team actually have the stones for what waits ahead imo.
Tactically the game is perfectly set up for the Belgium team with been able to hit the scum on the break while soaking up a clueless scum attack that's all I've seen so far this season imo.
Noticed already that the lumpofshit claiming the Belgiums were disrespectful towards Hun scum 😂😂😂
More like the chicken shit turning towards the gormless thick hun pricks and pleading "please don't give out to us for being so shite, it's these Belgiums fault"
Exactly we just need the Belgians to get one goal then it's really hard for them even if the huns score 2 they need to keep them out the rest of the game I can't see them getting a clean sheet John so here's hoping they're winning 2 nil 85 mins gone they think aye we will do this mob in extra time them boom counter attacked goal go home ya huns 🥳🥳

Must admit that I'm very annoyed about the fact that the losers of this tie still get a place within the group stages of the europa league, so imo can call into question just how much desire is there within this Belgium team?
As far as I'm concerned this Belgium team are on par with a league of Ireland team, better quality yet worse facilities, makes a total mockery of European football with coefficient imo.
We still had to play 2 qualifying rounds just to gain europa league last season, yet a guaranteed place available this season?
Both teams aren't worthy of CL and justice should be served by the winners of the tie getting knocked out regardless of the result tonight in the next round imo.
Of course it won't be reported properly but hopefully the scum need to be knocked out as will be regarded as possibly the biggest embarrassing result for a Scottish team in Europe imo, the scum deserves that tag and hopefully the Belgiums make it happen

Exactly we just need the Belgians to get one goal then it's really hard for them even if the huns score 2 they need to keep them out the rest of the game I can't see them getting a clean sheet John so here's hoping they're winning 2 nil 85 mins gone they think aye we will do this mob in extra time them boom counter attacked goal go home ya huns 🥳🥳
I dont want any nail biting in this one..a Union goal inside 10 minutes and its over, the klan will be revolting ( nothing new there) and the whole place will implode….meanwhile over at the Daily Retard..Keith Jerkoff writing up his report saying that the Europa Lge was always their target and there gonna win it this time as they are stronger….🙄😂

Having seen theRangers' games so far ( admittedly only highlights) .
Sure it was a harsh penalty in Belgium but GVB said they were lucky to leave with a 2 goal deficit ( he was bang on about that),
Aaaaaauuunndduuuhh , the 2 league games, livi really couldve been 2 up as well. Killie were stinking against them ( big surprise NOT) and still they were pretty lacklustre.
They missed kent no doubts about that, but I've yet to see a good performance from them.
When a team , any team is playing well you can see it, the tempo and movement. We've seen them playing well on telly ( same as their fans) in the past but right now they're way off it.
Their tactics against USG of constantly trying to play long balls , high or low to the center of the USG defence didnt work at all.
Against killie they changed back to playing out wide for crosses into sho-slack, and that was hardly great either.
I fancy USG to dump them much like malmo did.
Remember that these are all diddy teams , as weve heard many a time but there are no diddy teams at that stage of the champions league, something they know now only too well.
Have a feeling that the hordes will rouse them into giving a better performance but I'm of the mind USG can come away from there unbeaten , it's just how USG cope with the atmosphere, something they arent used to

Fuck it, i'm going for my first game of bools ever,
its sunny outside and apparently you can get a good swally and puff oot the road of buses......
i'm all over that....so thats me a bowler noo...till it rains

It'll be mixed company watching the game tonight for me.......... if you don't hear from me in the next few weeks ....rangers got ditched and i've suffocated laughling uncontrollably

its sunny outside and apparently you can get a good swally and puff oot the road of buses......

It'll be mixed company watching the game tonight for me.......... if you don't hear from me in the next few weeks ....rangers got ditched and i've suffocated laughling uncontrollably
I don't know Smg, your hoping to get your bowls as close to a jack as possible 🤔
Is all well with yourself 😂

Not a game for the spectators but I have played bowls before ( no not ten pin afore some smarty pants fires in 😄 I'm shite at ten pin) but playing bowls , outside on the grass is fun, enjoy your day stg mon the union ( Saint Gilloise) 🍀

Back