SCUM v Belgium team I've never heard of

Lost the stream put the tranny on til got it back some daft cnut saying "the good thing about losing 2-0 is we haven't played badly just that they've been the better team. Wtf? 😂
Theres a good thing about any of that oh my days it's the delusions are something else. Saying that VAR was wrong but rangers are lucky to escape with 2 not 3 🙄
They were rotten what little I seen they were rank and just kept hitting hopeful long balls to the feet of the belgian team weve never heard of CBS over and over , start of 2nd half. Pish stream but radio pain is also sweet.

You might not of heard of them but they beat them 2-0 and what must have really upset them was a penalty thier idoit who said all Celtic supporters should watch and be very afraid of what we saw well that fell flat bloody mug looking forward to the second leg the village idoit had a face face like a smacked arse on Sky

0-2 flattered them, could easily have been 4. Penalty harsh but I have no idea what constitutes a penalty nowadays. No doubt VAR operators in Scotland will be trained not to give these sorts of penalties against them.
Bassey's pace and power obviously covered a multitude of sins in their defence last season. Goldson, Barisic, the American and Captain Fantastic woeful.

Getting some highlights , they dont like being pressed high , devoid of ideas , no kent means effectively no width and didnt change tactics .
Continued to be on the back foot continued play through the middle from possession always losing it.
They look 🤞🏻like theyve gone backwards , livi could_shouldve been 2up on Saturday as well.
Can see them dropping points before we play them.

Back