SCUM v Belgium team I've never heard of

Great fun watch the post match analysis, robbed by VAR, it wis rubbish, whit Wis they looking at? Hit aff hin fae 1 yard away, natural position etc, etc, pity it wisnae the monster muncher Boyd oan the telly, his bubble wid be well bust, team Wis shite, too early in the season, team not settled, players missing, big players sold, wrong tactics, goalie Wis shite……..
Hun tears priceless 😥😥😥

I hope their under 9’s girls team gets fucked beaten every time they play m7
I’ll have it on the to while working
If they score it goes off
But they didn’t tonight
I’ve paused it on the ‘back to the studio’ and will happily have miller and muttons torn faces on screen for a while just to cheer me up
Never thought I’d say it but I’d love to see the wee orcs coupon right now but I guess BT are a professional run outfit so they know he’s a face for commentary only

How’d the reunion go …
Recovered yet ?
Great result tonight and Great night on Thursday G-love ...tales of Greenock past a plenty and partook in some alcohol abuse against my better judgement with many friends and family not seen for a long time.
Yes suffered as expected but worth it for the walk down memory lane. Cheers ma pal. 👍

Great result tonight and Great night on Thursday G-love ...tales of Greenock past a plenty and partook in some alcohol abuse against my better judgement with many friends and family not seen for a long time.
Yes suffered as expected but worth it for the walk down memory lane. Cheers ma pal. 👍
Thats why we do it m8, it's great fun...
as an aside, what haunts did you visit or was it a wedding in tontine/dockers...

That's twice now watching that shower of shit and already confident enough to say that the scum have huge problems already.
The lack of effort with so much clueless play was a joy to watch even though it was as boring as fuck.
Defence already a shambles and if these new eejits that were so stupid to sign for that shit in the 1st place, will really get to know what the scum are all about now

I know I stand to get a few pelters for starting this thread, but the thought of such a shower of shit gaining CL football just can't be allowed to happen.
Some might think it's a good thing to have 2 Scottish teams in the CL, I'm certainly not one of them.
Unsure if I can put my eyes and ears through the torture of potentially watching such scum, but surely this Belgium team must have better to offer than a half hearted Livi served up.
Opinions and go easy upon me please 😂
A good thread this has turned out to be John after all.
Can we put you down for starting
Thats why we do it m8, it's great fun...
as an aside, what haunts did you visit or was it a wedding in tontine/dockers...
Never got the opportunity to visit many ...but black cat early doors then a few in the Celtic before Chapel. Then onto Marhall after the ceremony and stayed the night in hotel ...bar open until 3 am for guests.
Breakfast was a quiet delicate affair 🙂

Back