Sevco covid breach

Fat Boyd remains silent about what should happen to his old club,he did not take that option when Bolingoli messed up,he wanted point deduction punishment for both Celtic and Aberdeen,dont suppose he will want the same for sevco..

HH.
This is whit happens FAT BOY when u open yir Fat GUB thinking there's NO WAY the DEIDCO will get up tae any skullduggery🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. I would HAZARD A GUESS The FILTH ARE GUILTY OF AT LEAST 10 BREACHES but wae the Ludge ahem Poalice turning a BLIND EYE the Hun Bastards are UNCHARGEABLE🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Prescription Paracetamol 100 tabs Lidl Aldi
16. Mm that’s a load o Spun
Cars over Forth Bridge free now would gladly pay for the upkeep and Maintenance of said Bridges but good too That Dai Paddy and George help to pay for the privilege of Scots to cross said bridge through their Taxation.
same sort of Argument could be given for the £100plus granders and there big Cars.
It’s too simple to Argue what’s right and wrong but Free Prescriptions has helped more people than than the richest few in the Country imo Hoopy.
The same Colleagues who got the Free Prescriptions the Difference for them was truly life changing so maybe I’m biased
But I saw the Difference in them
Sadly saw a few of my Colleagues and friends not get there and the fact they passed in pain because they couldn’t afford
the Meds that’s Truly Sad.
oh and in case anyone thinks I’m a rabid NAT no Labour voter all my Life.
But will be Voting SNP in May as Labour have Deserted their Base and Run to the middle but I digress
Mon the Free Prescriptions

HH NHS
Fuvkin billy nowell 😂😂😂

Prescription Paracetamol 100 tabs Lidl Aldi
16. Mm that’s a load o Spun
Cars over Forth Bridge free now would gladly pay for the upkeep and Maintenance of said Bridges but good too That Dai Paddy and George help to pay for the privilege of Scots to cross said bridge through their Taxation.
same sort of Argument could be given for the £100plus granders and there big Cars.
It’s too simple to Argue what’s right and wrong but Free Prescriptions has helped more people than than the richest few in the Country imo Hoopy.
The same Colleagues who got the Free Prescriptions the Difference for them was truly life changing so maybe I’m biased
But I saw the Difference in them
Sadly saw a few of my Colleagues and friends not get there and the fact they passed in pain because they couldn’t afford
the Meds that’s Truly Sad.
oh and in case anyone thinks I’m a rabid NAT no Labour voter all my Life.
But will be Voting SNP in May as Labour have Deserted their Base and Run to the middle but I digress
Mon the Free Prescriptions

HH NHS
Independence is blinding people. It's all they care about. No matter how much they may fuck up. (Sevco alliance ) for example. Have you seen how the SNP will fund an independent Scotland? No. The figures would be embarrassing. Do you think our coffers on it's own would fund the furlough and all the other help to many of our industries? Not a fekn chance. Take your Nationalist blinkers off and see the real world.
WE DO NOT GENERATE ENOUGH INCOME TO LIVE THE LIFE WE LEAD NOW.
Show me the figures that the SNP cannot and i may think again.
I'm proud to be Scottish but I'm not following sheep.

Independence is blinding people. It's all they care about. No matter how much they may fuck up. (Sevco alliance ) for example. Have you seen how the SNP will fund an independent Scotland? No. The figures would be embarrassing. Do you think our coffers on it's own would fund the furlough and all the other help to many of our industries? Not a fekn chance. Take your Nationalist blinkers off and see the real world.
It’s somewhere in the middle stevie
The idea we couldn’t run our own house is a nonsense, of course we could
Countries all over the world have been doing for years
But do we have the people to do it
That’s the question I would ask

Stevie a country is judged on how it can stand on its own in Agricultar, minerals, land, and the abiltity to produce for import to other markets much sought after goods, services and commodities.
Scotland is one of the richest lands on the planet not in money, but, in actual wealth, the wealth that could sustain a nation.
1. Wheat and barley
2. Water and minerals
3. Agricultural
4. Oil
5. Sustainable energies in weather, turbines
6. Medicines
7. Technology and inventions
8. Education facilities and teaching
too name a few
An economy only exists if there is the produce, manpower and resources to create demand and supply for economies to be created.

Stevie a country is judged on how it can stand on its own in Agricultar, minerals, land, and the abiltity to produce for import to other markets much sought after goods, services and commodities.
Scotland is one of the richest lands on the planet not in money, but, in actual wealth, the wealth that could sustain a nation.
1. Wheat and barley
2. Water and minerals
3. Agricultural
4. Oil
6. Medicines
too name a few
An economy only exists if there is the produce, manpower and resources to create demand and supply for economies to be created.
Irn Bru

Celtic signed up to the Covid rules and the bottom line is they can't complain - Chris Sutton

BoydYou’re not the only one in Scottish football who has missed a round of fixtures that’s for sure."

However, former Ibrox captain Barry Ferguson says Jones and Edmundson should not have to sacrifice their careers at the Glasgow club because of their mistake.

View attachment 13373
EVENING STANDARD
DOUBLE STANDARD

Am I correct in thinking that there are 9 games left in the season and thus 27 available points. The maximum that we could obtain would therefore be 91 points. Sevco are already on 79 points and thus (with a better goal difference) just need 12 points from their last 9 games to win their first ever Premiership even if we beat them twice. ie 4 wins out of the other 7 matches.

Am I correct in thinking that there are 9 games left in the season and thus 27 available points. The maximum that we could obtain would therefore be 91 points. Sevco are already on 79 points and thus (with a better goal difference) just need 12 points from their last 9 games to win their first ever Premiership even if we beat them twice. ie 4 wins out of the other 7 matches.
Aye, aye,aye,aye
We are the Glasgow Celtic,
Wherever we go we fear no foe
For we are the Glasgow Celtic.

Aye, aye aye aye
Simpson is better than Yashin,
And Yogi is better than Eusebio
And Johnstone is better than anyone

It’s somewhere in the middle stevie
The idea we couldn’t run our own house is a nonsense, of course we could
Countries all over the world have been doing for years
But do we have the people to do it
That’s the question I would ask
We don't have the resources mate. Last time they said oil would be the means. What happened soon after? Oil prices crashed. Perhaps whiskey and tourism? Not a chance. Unless you want to pay 60% tax. The countries that have managed it have more resources than us. My message is be careful what you wish for.

1. Wheat and barley
2. Water and minerals
3. Agricultural
4. Oil
6. Medicines
too name a few
Show me the figures Boab and I'll listen. Something the SNP can't yet still bang on about to stay in power. Independence is their only weapon knowing the romantic idea is bought by many.
Truth is you can't and neither can the SNP.

At the last once in a generation referendum Salmond and Sturgeon made utterly ridiculous projections on revenue from noth sea oil, utterly ridiculous. In the years since, their projections have been proven to be utter nonsense. Remember the "we'll be the 6th or 7th richest country in the world" claim? An absolute fairytale. Have either of them apologised? Have they fuck. (No different to bojos bus with how much brexit would give to the NHS each week, its just made up bullshit to attract the gullible and apparently it works)
Fuck Stevie the snp can't even tell us what currency we'd use, So you'll wait a while for them coming up with a realistic budget for an independent Scotland.
Brexit is a disaster for Scotland because we're out of Europe, but being detached from the UK will be great for us?? 🤔 thats another fucking fairytale.

At no time was Independence stated SB2
I Said I would vote SNP at the Local Elections in May or if I didn’t say that I am Now took the Blinkers off a while ago
I’ve seen enough of what handouts we get in Scotia from The Etonian social club
They’ve destroyed this wee cuntry bit by bit
Yes we’d struggle but sometimes taking the English yoke off and telling the Bastards down south to Fuck the Fuck off.
I too am proud as Fuck to be Scottish
But I don’t read the MSM to be told Asda Scotland will be dearer than Asda everywhere else. We were lied to by the Media the Eng/Torys the Liberals and my Fucking Labour Party vote remain its the Only way to stay in Europe.
We Did and now Doris and the Etonian Wiff Waffs fucked us right out the European Front door.
Don’t care to be treated like a Sheep
But that’s what we’re being treated like
SHEEP were Follow Following the Rule Britannia’s down the road to an Empire built on 💩
So Will Baaa Vote SNP and be poor but Scottish and Poor Mm
Thatll do

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

At no time was Independence stated SB2
I Said I would vote SNP at the Local Elections in May or if I didn’t say that I am Now took the Blinkers off a while ago
I’ve seen enough of what handouts we get in Scotia from The Etonian social club
They’ve destroyed this wee cuntry bit by bit
Yes we’d struggle but sometimes taking the English yoke off and telling the Bastards down south to Fuck the Fuck off.
I too am proud as Fuck to be Scottish
But I don’t read the MSM to be told Asda Scotland will be dearer than Asda everywhere else. We were lied to by the Media the Eng/Torys the Liberals and my Fucking Labour Party vote remain its the Only way to stay in Europe.
We Did and now Doris and the Etonian Wiff Waffs fucked us right out the European Front door.
Don’t care to be treated like a Sheep
But that’s what we’re being treated like
SHEEP were Follow Following the Rule Britannia’s down the road to an Empire built on 💩
So Will Baaa Vote SNP and be poor but Scottish and Poor Mm
Thatll do

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
They also claim that we could rejoin the EU. Absolute bullshit. The criteria for joining the EU makes it a non starter. Lies upon lies. Just like all political parties.
As for the English. I lived there for 30 years and my children and 7 grandchildren don't deserve to be tainted with the same brush. I met some wonderful people there.

They also claim that we could rejoin the EU. Absolute bullshit. The criteria for joining the EU makes it a non starter. Lies upon lies. Just like all political parties.
As for the English. I lived there for 30 years and my children and 7 grandchildren don't deserve to be tainted with the same brush. I met some wonderful people there.
Wow so from what I said your calling me a Racist SB if you read what I said the Bastards are quite easy to spot SB MSM Torys Labour And Liberals all the people who get to Fuck over every unt in GB (Great Britain ) not the green brigade
There are Wonderfull people all over the World
Ghandi Rosa Parks Nelson Mandela
Captain Tom The NHS a place of all races fighting like fuck to save lives
English Irish Welsh people who have done incredible things for the Countries they live in and the whole world
I have English ,Polish, Irish Men I work with
Drink with they are my work Family love them like my own Family.
Fuck me 2 are Huns but when the shit hits the Fan they and I stand with them when a cheeky Cunt causes trouble at work
But I think you know that I don’t denigrate peoples but Political leaders like Doris and his Etonian social clubbers they’re the cunts I was aiming at and YOU know that
Cheers

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back