Sevco match

This is a season defining game, Huns are playing well, full of confidence, zombie sites think we’re gonna get a gubbing, we have some important players out, scraping wins in games this season, haven’t gotten out of 2nd gear, will the real Celtic show up? Will cheating Beaton make sure they get a goal of a start or us a man sent off? how will the team cope without the 13th man willing them on? There a lot of questions, Hope Lennon has the answers and has an ace up his sleeve, bhoys need to motivated, and ready from the start, big chance to put deid zombies back in their grave, I’m going for a very close 2-1 with griff getting a double and them getting customary penalty and Duffy sent of inside 1st 1/2hr

This is a season defining game, Huns are playing well, full of confidence, zombie sites think we’re gonna get a gubbing, we have some important players out, scraping wins in games this season, haven’t gotten out of 2nd gear, will the real Celtic show up? Will cheating Beaton make sure they get a goal of a start or us a man sent off? how will the team cope without the 13th man willing them on? There a lot of questions, Hope Lennon has the answers and has an ace up his sleeve, bhoys need to motivated, and ready from the start, big chance to put deid zombies back in their grave, I’m going for a very close 2-1 with griff getting a double and them getting customary penalty and Duffy sent of inside 1st 1/2hr
Agree they look like a better team this season,but when your getting penalties for free and players who dive better than Tom Daly your results look good,when you see refs break up play when they are under pressure and bring back free kicks when they have let play go on this sort of thing can go unnoticed during a game yet if you look at some of the games you can see it happening that is why we need to keep up our comments on Beaton and the SFA so they know every Celtic supporter will be on watch

Agree they look like a better team this season,but when your getting penalties for free and players who dive better than Tom Daly your results look good,when you see refs break up play when they are under pressure and bring back free kicks when they have let play go on this sort of thing can go unnoticed during a game yet if you look at some of the games you can see it happening that is why we need to keep up our comments on Beaton and the SFA so they know every Celtic supporter will be on watch
Crisis what crisis

1602613953074.png

Soro look s decnet player and with a bit of bite in midfield too
I think we'll go with Ntcham, Broony and CalMac
The new Bhoy apparently has speed and doesn't mind the rough going, I think he'll get his debut on Saturday, with Greg Taylor as back up
Big Shane will have to bring his 'A' game against the Gargoyle, cos he'll be desperate to score his first ever goal against us
Not happening
If Eddie can't go, it'll be Griff and Paddy, they'll get the job done
ANyway, positive thoughts for this omne
3-1 to Celtic
COYBIG
HH

Back