Sevco match

Good shout BB as much as I hope you are wrong. They play a 4231 relying on quick counter attack to be at there best. With lax and frimps pushing on means there width is pushed back straight away to help out there full back's. If arfield wants to break from midfield broony will be only to happy to meet the fuck head on. That will leave poor old El fatty up top on his own where duffers will only be to glad to keep him company while he is sulking.

This game with sevco will define the season. Whoever wins lays down a marker, let's hope its us.

It won't though ...just like it never has done seasons past...far too many in important factors will be still in place ....the defining season line is just a cliche.....the league is won in Jan/Feb/march

Last edited:
It won't though ...just like it never has done seasons past...far too many in important factors will be still in place ....the defining season line is just a cliche.....the league is won in Jan/Feb/march
We win on saturday it shuts them, the media and the hundits up,they'll go into meltdown, and that makes me feel all warm inside,and a wee sidenote Docco, the league might get called before Jan/Feb/march, so we need the points on the board! 🍺 🥳

I think the Broony Ntcham Calmac is too defensive and shows fear and a wish to contain. Fuck that, get Turnbull in there. With Diego and Frimpong breaking forward. Griff is the tip of our spear and is going to need players who can see a difficult pass and execute it. I would have Ajeti in there to be a poacher
Barkas
Diego
Duffy
Julien
Frimpong
Turnbull
Calmac
Broony
Ely
Ajeti
Griff
This is the team I would send out, Leeny will play Ajer and Ntcham and we will labour.

Depending on how its going we have Pat forAjeti, Rogic for Ely and Soro for Broony.

We have the players, but only if they step up three gears. So far we have been dire to watch. There is no hiding place and sec will remember we shat it the last game at CP, totally shat it. The Wa final again we shat it and it wasn't until Eddy came on that we showed anything. They wont fear us and I hope their over confidence we can shatter by playing well from the off. We wont lose because they are good, we will only lose if our players don't stand up and show they are better. Fucking useless being better on paper, losing at home to they pricks is not an option.

not convinced we have the desire we need to overcome the SFA 12. Its a big ask to fight corruption, beat a team on deludamol with our depleted forces. Can't fault the SFA for trying every dirty trick in the book though, putting the highest prolific cheating ref in charge. PL needs to pull a finger out, grow balls and fight them all the way. Cant fault his financing of players, but the SFA will dig deep to make sure the establishment prevail in their inbred supremacist ideology

not convinced we have the desire we need to overcome the SFA 12. Its a big ask to fight corruption, beat a team on deludamol with our depleted forces. Can't fault the SFA for trying every dirty trick in the book though, putting the highest prolific cheating ref in charge. PL needs to pull a finger out, grow balls and fight them all the way. Cant fault his financing of players, but the SFA will dig deep to make sure the establishment prevail in their inbred supremacist ideology
If you dont think we can overcome the SFA 12, then how the fuck have we won 9? Do you think they just started being cheating cunts this season? Try 1888.

The
We show up, we win and feck beaton! 🍺 🥳
The biggest concern I have with Beaton is not about the decisions he may award them, it is more the decisions he won't award us especially in the final 3rd. One of there biggest weakness is defending high balls into the box. I would expect lax and frimps to be able to draw plenty of fouls as they wouldn't be able to stop them legit, and by giving us a free, exposes them to duffy and Jules, so think they might need there legs to be amputated before he would give us a free

Edouard taken out at Dundee utd,not been the same since, no action, not even a yellow
Frimpong being targetted,nothin done
Klimala halfed,but the big mam gave them a Girfuy and scored!
Meaningless fouls given to break up our play
First Celtic player commits a foul,instant yellow!
The hammerthrowers have been given the nod and wink,
operation stop 10 crankin up!
just wait tae saturday, we'll see it in all it's glory!
COYBIG!step up and feck the MIB's! 🍺 🥳

I think the Broony Ntcham Calmac is too defensive and shows fear and a wish to contain. Fuck that, get Turnbull in there. With Diego and Frimpong breaking forward. Griff is the tip of our spear and is going to need players who can see a difficult pass and execute it. I would have Ajeti in there to be a poacher
Barkas
Diego
Duffy
Julien
Frimpong
Turnbull
Calmac
Broony
Ely
Ajeti
Griff
This is the team I would send out, Leeny will play Ajer and Ntcham and we will labour.

Depending on how its going we have Pat forAjeti, Rogic for Ely and Soro for Broony.

We have the players, but only if they step up three gears. So far we have been dire to watch. There is no hiding place and sec will remember we shat it the last game at CP, totally shat it. The Wa final again we shat it and it wasn't until Eddy came on that we showed anything. They wont fear us and I hope their over confidence we can shatter by playing well from the off. We wont lose because they are good, we will only lose if our players don't stand up and show they are better. Fucking useless being better on paper, losing at home to they pricks is not an option.
Eh aye ok
We're showing fear by having Ntcham, with CalMac and Broony ?
Missed that bit in every game they've played together
They won't show fear ?
I don't think that's true, unless they think the Masons in black will
The pressure is on them, as they are bottle merchants
Their best, is nowehere near as good, as our best
Tunrbull, might get a half hour, but I think Neil Lennon will go with our tried and true
I guess, we'll just have to wait and see, come game time

HH

The
The biggest concern I have with Beaton is not about the decisions he may award them, it is more the decisions he won't award us especially in the final 3rd. One of there biggest weakness is defending high balls into the box. I would expect lax and frimps to be able to draw plenty of fouls as they wouldn't be able to stop them legit, and by giving us a free, exposes them to duffy and Jules, so think they might need there legs to be amputated before he would give us a free
Agree but we need to put every free kick within reach of the box in the box load it with the centre half's and no short pussying about free kicks get them straight into the box and put the shitters up them

Barkas
Diego
Duffy
Julien
Frimpong
Turnbull
Calmac
Broony
Ely
Ajeti
Griff

Back of every hun players mind is lose this and they can go five ahead if they win the game in hand. Huns will be cautious let them open up if they dare, we are in the driving seat, this game just has to be won or drawn by usas it will not be games against them that determine a season, it will be the long drawn out season and depth of squad that will show why the bookies will not take a bet on Celtic winning the title overall again, the bigger squad of quality will always win the marathon even if it means conceding a few sprints.

Although the build up has been a nightmare for us with 3 orv4 probable starters dropping out (plus Forrest being injured) and question marks about the match fitness of several other players, I feel quite calm about this game. I have no doubt that sevco will throw everything at us early on and Beaton and his fellow brethern will play their part too. But I still feel we will come out winners.

I doubt that we will dominate as we did a couple of years ago, but we will win out a hard fought game. As I don't think Laxalt will be close to match fitness then I think we'll play a 4-4-2 which should suit Taylor more.

Polish Paddy will become a Hunskelper.
Glad your calm BB I'm climbing walls upside down. 🙃🙃🙃

Back