Sevco match

Eh aye ok
We're showing fear by having Ntcham, with CalMac and Broony ?
Missed that bit in every game they've played together
They won't show fear ?
I don't think that's true, unless they think the Masons in black will
The pressure is on them, as they are bottle merchants
Their best, is nowehere near as good, as our best
Tunrbull, might get a half hour, but I think Neil Lennon will go with our tried and true
I guess, we'll just have to wait and see, come game time

HH
That we will. If he goes with Ntcham and Broony I think we will be slow and cautious. If they play, as they will, I did say that, I hope I am coming on here to say they were brilliant and the midfield was fast as fuck with brilliant forward passes. I hope to say that, but I don't believe it for a fucking minute. If they both start and we struggle, you will see Turnbull on and we will get better. My point is try it sooner than 60minutes, or 87, as Lenny does too often. Guess its just the butterflies and overthinking. We can do that, Lenny needs to get it right. Defeat for him would be another body blow. If he fucks up selection and tactics he will deserve it of course. Heres hoping they stand up and if they do, we win by 3. Even writing that has made me want a drink.

I hope I'm wrong and we pump them heavily, but this has got draw written all over it. TV1 has a point, I think Lenny will be cautious, especially at the start of the match, he'll probably tell them to be patient and feel their way into the game, they might be believing their own hype, a hunnish trait that grows stronger each season, and come out all guns blazin, this team selection is the most important in a league match for decades with a 10 on the horizon, I hope to feck he gets it right.

Members online

Latest posts

Back