Sevco match

The fittest striker we have available(up till now) is Paddy. He's ready to bury the huns and make a name for himself and I'd love to see him start with Griff up front. Depending how it's going bring Yeti on but baring in mind his recent hamstring injury i can see Lenny playing one up front and Ellie behind but hope I'm wrong. With two live-wires to occupy their defence it would make them sit deeper. Be in their faces from 1st whistle 🍀

The fittest striker we have available(up till now) is Paddy. He's ready to bury the huns and make a name for himself and I'd love to see him start with Griff up front. Depending how it's going bring Yeti on but baring in mind his recent hamstring injury i can see Lenny playing one up front and Ellie behind but hope I'm wrong. With two live-wires to occupy their defence it would make them sit deeper. Be in their faces from 1st whistle 🍀
If Laxalt plays and can get past their RB the Bhoy can whip in some great balls from what I've seen of him. Our strikers will love it.

If Ayeti, then he has to start the game, there is no point in having a sub come on whom may be a stretch away from an injury.

I don't think the outcome of this game will be season defining ....there is going to be a lot of turmoil, freak results, injuries etc to come for every team...in Martin's first season, we beat them 6-2...the next game they leathered us 5-1...point is it is what we do in all the other games over the bleak months that really matters

This game with sevco will define the season. Whoever wins lays down a marker, let's hope its us.
A marker has already been put down ally, for there such a good start to the season they are still behind us and apart from a few glimpses against hibs we still have not played anywhere near what we are capable of.
Make no mistake this is a can't afford to lose match for slippy and his band of bigot bastard followers.
Also lenny has a point to prove as last season he was losing the tactical battle 2-1 even though we were winning the scoreline battle 2 to 1. I am sure he wants to put that right and put that scouse git firmly in his place.
When we win, the pressure on him will be so huge especially from his crying shower of shit, think he will be planning his exit if he hasn't done so already.

John, we all know these games can either way. Just saying if they win it it's catch up for us. We have to win and then keep on winning as many points as possible. Both sides will lose points that is I'm afraid inevitable. We say we have strongest squad, we'll let's go out and prove it, we will need all our squad players this season. And for the record I say we will win 2 0.

A marker has already been put down ally, for there such a good start to the season they are still behind us and apart from a few glimpses against hibs we still have not played anywhere near what we are capable of.
Make no mistake this is a can't afford to lose match for slippy and his band of bigot bastard followers.
Also lenny has a point to prove as last season he was losing the tactical battle 2-1 even though we were winning the scoreline battle 2 to 1. I am sure he wants to put that right and put that scouse git firmly in his place.
When we win, the pressure on him will be so huge especially from his crying shower of shit,
The European games made them think theyre Bayern Munich!Yet they struggle against a half decent Hibs side.We need to get tore right into them at the weekend none of this stand offish shite,press them and force them into mistakes.Im quietly confident we'll win the game.

Soro look s decnet player and with a bit of bite in midfield too
I think we'll go with Ntcham, Broony and CalMac
The new Bhoy apparently has speed and doesn't mind the rough going, I think he'll get his debut on Saturday, with Greg Taylor as back up
Big Shane will have to bring his 'A' game against the Gargoyle, cos he'll be desperate to score his first ever goal against us
Not happening
If Eddie can't go, it'll be Griff and Paddy, they'll get the job done
ANyway, positive thoughts for this omne
3-1 to Celtic
COYBIG
HH
(y)

John, we all know these games can either way. Just saying if they win it it's catch up for us. We have to win and then keep on winning as many points as possible. Both sides will lose points that is I'm afraid inevitable. We say we have strongest squad, we'll let's go out and prove it, we will need all our squad players this season. And for the record I say we will win 2 0.
Fair point ally but they know we don't give up to many cheap points unlike them so I would say they need to take at least 3 more points than us on the head to head, and that's with me been generous to the cunts.

Although the build up has been a nightmare for us with 3 orv4 probable starters dropping out (plus Forrest being injured) and question marks about the match fitness of several other players, I feel quite calm about this game. I have no doubt that sevco will throw everything at us early on and Beaton and his fellow brethern will play their part too. But I still feel we will come out winners.

I doubt that we will dominate as we did a couple of years ago, but we will win out a hard fought game. As I don't think Laxalt will be close to match fitness then I think we'll play a 4-4-2 which should suit Taylor more.

Polish Paddy will become a Hunskelper.

The European games made them think theyre Bayern Munich!Yet they struggle against a half decent Hibs side.We need to get tore right into them at the weekend none of this stand offish shite,press them and force them into mistakes.Im quietly confident we'll win the game.
Absolutely Tony. We had better be ready for a fight from the first whistle. Laydown an early marker (like Robson did against Dailly in the olden days against a team with a similar name to this lot).

Back