Sevco v Champions, Sat 13-May-2023 12:30pm at Asbestos Arena

Had to happen did it not? We really haven't played well today. A few players not in the game, they're not as good as they believe themselves to be. Just goes to show us that without our big game players CCV Johnston a fit Hatate Calmac not in it . Have no worries for next season as changes will be made. In Ange we trust.

Ah, not Great..Callum being left to run the midfield himself as O'Reilly and Hatate were posted missing the whole game...Abada short of practice and Kobayashi not handling the occasion too well.....Hate to say it but Ralston not up to it and Bernebei not great

Other than that, bring on the treble...let them have their "beating Celtic in a dead rubber" trophy

Really disappointed and somewhat embarrassed by that performance today.
Looks like our league season did actually finish last week.
Haven't tried a leg today. Not acceptable against this shite to be honest no other way of calling it.
We're so poor that we make them look good.

Very stiff competition today for worst man of the match.

Has kyogo touched the ball yet?????

Ah, not Great..Callum being left to run the midfield himself as O'Reilly and Hatate were posted missing the whole game...Abada short of practice and Kobayashi not handling the occasion too well.....Hate to say it but Ralston not up to it and Bernebei not great

Other than that, bring on the treble...let them have their "beating Celtic in a dead rubber" trophy
Ralston looked awesome before that injury not been the same since returning.

Hate to say it but a spades a spade we've been rank.

Whit ye mean Neil?
Winner of this game gets the cup, gets to say we won , closed the gap to double figures, ok double figures where figure 2 is a zero.
No less ridiculous than the same club etc
True... I missed that one. Does that mean they could put another fake star on their badge?

Edit: I notice that they haven't got the stars on their jerseys anymore... did UEFA stop them?

Motivation?

There was none for us and it showed…..Am I disappointed? Yep!…..does it matter? Nope!…..what have we learned?…..We now know who stands up when it matters and we now know who in our team cannot stand up to a physical encounter although in reality this game means little other than bragging rights….. Ange will use this as motivation going forward, of that I’m sure…..disappointed yes…..but in reality…..WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS…

Back