Sevco v Champions, Sat 13-May-2023 12:30pm at Asbestos Arena

Motivation?

There was none for us and it showed…..Am I disappointed? Yep!…..does it matter? Nope!…..what have we learned?…..We now know who stands up when it matters and we now know who in our team cannot stand up to a physical encounter although in reality this game means little other than bragging rights….. Ange will use this as motivation going forward, of that I’m sure…..disappointed yes…..but in reality…..WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS…
To lose to a tribute act is always disappointing, once reality sets in we will realize they have shown us up. We won't take this lying down next season will be another treble and Champion league latter stages.

Forfar too long we've been doing just enough like champions do to get the result.

This might be the best thing for us, some humble pie, would rather it wasnt against them but perhaps we've been getting ahead of ourselves , trebles in the bag talk etc.

How we can make an impact on Europe.

I hope this brings us all a much needed reset.

Take 3 of our regulars out and we're SPL standards again.
Hopefully this will plant all our feet firmly back on Terra Firma

i) YNWA ii) CHAMPIONS iii) TREBLE CHASERS HH🍀

I actually thought that today, with no pressure, we would run them ragged. We are a better football team than them.
Unfortunately, what we are going to hear from now until we face them next season is how that, with no pressure, sevco proved they are a better team....and with a few more players they will be back on top...now I know we shouldn't give a fuck what the media say...or what tavpen and tiktok Tom thinks....but I'd much rather we humiliate them and make there words look stupid...then give them the little bit of ammo they need to prove their points.
We haven't been at our best in 1 single game against them this season. In their opinion, they have been able to prove that we were "lucky" against them due to their own errors. Today, they ran us all over the park and humiliated us. They don't need to make up their own wee "we lost it" bullshit comments. We've handed them their hope for next season. I know it's the hope that kills them....but I don't want that hope to be given to them on the back of giving us a do'in

A team that didn't perform today and got what the performance deserved absolutely nothing it isn't a wake up call the last few games the team have been sitting back allowing teams to come into them it was only a matter of time that a defeat would come unfortunately it was against them. We need to get someone to teach our guys how to win the ball when tackling too many times with 2 or 3 Celtic players going in the opposition player comes away with the ball

Forfar too long we've been doing just enough like champions do to get the result.

This might be the best thing for us, some humble pie, would rather it wasnt against them but perhaps we've been getting ahead of ourselves , trebles in the bag talk etc.

How we can make an impact on Europe.

I hope this brings us all a much needed reset.

Take 3 of our regulars out and we're SPL standards again.
Hopefully this will plant all our feet firmly back on Terra Firma

i) YNWA ii) CHAMPIONS iii) TREBLE CHASERS HH🍀
Whats Forfar got to do with it😜😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back