SFA: Not fit for purpose

When johnny hays was kicked and bawled at by the wee thug ni smith no celtic players went to his aid I think celtic new this campaign of thuggery that stared last season after the Levin rant about our captain is one part of the stop the 10 campaign. So I think our players have been told not to react.so I hope the very long list of assumes that are mounting up is produced very soon because its only a matter of time before one of our players careers is ended and that would be a very sick thing to happen let's hope it doesn't.

I think we should mobilise the troops and march from Paradise to Hampdump and have a rally on the stairs of that shithole with guest speakers. Also making sure we have TV and Radio coverage to get our complaint out there. Other clubs fans would be welcome to join us for a united show of strength to let the authorities know we have had enough and we`re taking no more of their shit. HH

I think we should mobilise the troops and march from Paradise to Hampdump and have a rally on the stairs of that shithole with guest speakers. Also making sure we have TV and Radio coverage to get our complaint out there. Other clubs fans would be welcome to join us for a united show of strength to let the authorities know we have had enough and we`re taking no more of their shit. HH
Good idea m8..but how would we get tv and radio support

Great lets try and get this going its a start.

Honestly I think if there's to be something like that, its far better to be coordinated with fans of other clubs as a protest against mismanagement by the SFA. Otherwise its far to easy to dismiss as a 'west of scotland' issue rather than take responsibility.
I agree totally mate but that seems to be the major stumbling point with regards all of this, getting the supporters of other Scottish clubs to come together on it. Pretty much everything that's wrong with the SFA, the issues we have with them are already being dismissed as a 'west of Scotland' thing within the country's media.
Fuck knows what we do to be honest but clearly something HAS to be done. Hopefully this forum can help bring that something about.

Sounds good to me.

Two pronged attack ....
1. Get cohesion here on behalf of celts of what we will do and who speaks as a single voice for us;
2. authorise (or continue) liaison in that capacity with fans of other teams

The latest decision by the SFA is incredulous. How do they get away with it? Lack of transparency.
McCoist called out a tribunal to put them under pressure a few years ago when he knew who they were.
I do not believe this referee panel should be called out.
In future we should know the names of all decision makers. Too many years have gone by with charades and secret cabals.
What other legal decision makers hide behind anonymity? Magistrates, judges or Law Lords?

Yet we have secret ex referees and committee men making decisions at the SFA. Name them.
Name them all and open up the judicial system in Scottish Football.

“What to do about the s.f.a and how to get them to apply the laws of the game squarely and fairly to all clubs outwith Sevco.”

Surely the laws of the game and the regulations of the Association should be applied fairly to every club, even Sevco? However, it seems in order for that to happen there needs to be a wholesale change in personnel inside Hampden and that’s not going to come about anytime soon.

Don't expect the Scottish media to print anything bad that concerns sevco and the SFA, it would be better to know what documents king and others have on the SFA as all we hear is that they will bring down the SFA if they don't help sevco.

Sonnybhoy has the answer as the best way to get the big guns aka UEFA to take notice is to protest during the Europa games as even those guys can’t find us for that surely. Something has to be done about this before it causes serious problems in the stands of football grounds . TIME TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THESE NEANDERTHALS AT THE SFA GUYS HAIL HAIL

Good idea m8..but how would we get tv and radio support
We don't need their support mate, just their coverage. They would have no choice but to cover it if the campaign was vociferous, sustained and well supported.
If other clubs were to show some moral fortitude and join the crusade then the avalanche of dissatisfaction would be unstoppable.

The Klan have put the fear into anyone who crosses their March back to where they belong they have no fear of the law courts police they find out where you work where you kids go to school where your families stay etc death threats which are not to be taken lightly they still do what they want on and off the field their still not paying bills anyone who wants their money tough titty join the que know one will stop them too many dark forces at work they are ruining Scottish football might as well give them the key's to hampden games a bogey.

I'd like to think we're better than that. Doesn't matter if its Hugh Dallas, Les Mottram and Willie Young - lets play the principles rather than the men!

Members online

Latest posts

Back