Sheep v Scum

Oh the ranjurs are shite.....

Sheep out played them the entire game, one game into the new year and 6 becomes 4! We should absolutely shaft that outfit this season.
Sheeps would have skelped them if their finishing was less crap.
Broony still a legend.
After all Klancy's good work in the first half don't think he'll be getting first go on the goat tonight after sending off Kunt and giving the sheeps a penalty!
How many times were sheep players shoved off the ball by huns and no action taken? Is that sort of thing allowed now?? 🤔

Haven't decided upon weather to insult my eyes, and taking a big chance by putting up a thread regarding the scum, but hear goes.
Think there will be a renewed interest, more so in hoping broony leaves his mark upon the bastards.
Will be a tough watch with all the bollocks that will be spewed, but still have a feeling it will be an enjoyable watch to see the scum drop points, even if it won't have any impact upon us whatsoever.
Sheep 2 scum 1
Watched the second half
El Tubbo stuck his hand out in the penalty area and "It's a penalty to...ABERDEEN !!!"
I know, amazing eh ?
Broony and Jonny Hayes wound them up the whole half and banjo boy got his walking papers, plus wee JH elbowed Barisic in the coupon, whereby the zombie went mental, and was asked to leave the field as he was bleeding...ha ha ha...the mutant horde from Ibrox, were going postal
Well done Broony and the sheep, for taking 2 points of those inbred, monobrowed, bastards
Broony at the end was chatting with Kevin Clancy, and the ref seemed to be all smiles, so that'll be Clancy fucked for reffing any of their games, for the rest of the season, likely
Can't wait for the game on February 2nd, they really are nothing to be afraid of

HH

Forgive me I have sinned....watched the second half.....they are fucking garbage btw..... Broony is the man ...but we know this anyway.. completely bossed it from what I saw 😂😂😂😂
People in Hun threads shouldn’t throw stones tut tut.
imagine there’s no Hun threads it’s easy if you try
Docco’s got mair faces than Boris at a Parteye.
coat 🧥 oan

HH ✋

Members online

Latest posts

Back