Should they stay or should they go?

Should the GB be banned

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They didn't tell anyone to bring Palestine flags...they asked people to. They also asked that the people who don't want to, respect the people that do. What's wrong with that??
I never said anything about the Palestinian flags. I've been flying Palestinian flags for the best part of 25 years. Free Palestine. That's not why I think they deserve to be banned.
Have you ever been in that section? They believe they own it and everyone has to do as they say. So if they want everyone to stand up, they force people to.
Then you have all the shite with the pro's.
That's just what the fans have to put up with.
The club also said they broke into the stadium and some of the group had been abusing staff members.
So just not acceptable behaviour.
If they want to act like fannies they will get treated like fannies.

I never said anything about the Palestinian flags. I've been flying Palestinian flags for the best part of 25 years. Free Palestine. That's not why I think they deserve to be banned.
Have you ever been in that section? They believe they own it and everyone has to do as they say. So if they want everyone to stand up, they force people to.
The club also said they broke into the stadium and some of the group had been abusing staff members.

That's fair enough....if people support the ban that's up to them. If they want to applaud the board, again, up to them..my question is, where is the board for the things I've mentioned above??

My point is, where the fuck is the board when we are being attacked from the outside? Where is our board regarding the strange fixture list we always get hit with? Where is the board when our fans are being crushed at stadiums due to heavy handed policing? Where is our board when our players and coaches are being assaulted? Where is our board when our fans are being racially abused? Where is our board when we are being cheated by the LRA? Sitting in a fucking office counting their money and thinking up reasons to attack our own fans. Not sure if this is up there with the cunt board member that called our fans racist....
Our board only turn up for games, the rest of the week they are in their coffins

That's fair enough....if people support the ban that's up to them. If they want to applaud the board, again, up to them..my question is, where is the board for the things I've mentioned above??
All fair points. I know if the bonnet was still in charge things would be a lot different.
For 1, the SFA would be doing the fixture list fairly.
Sevco would not be claiming Rangers titles. He would have taken the SFS to court of low of earnings.
The board are a fucking joke. Full of nepotism. I don't like the majority of them and I have Dermot and his offspring.
You can't have a fans group breaking into the stadium and abusing staff. First and foremost the club has a duty of care to its staff.
Am not saying ban them for good, just to put them in their place and let them know they are not in control

Disgraceful authoritarian decision from Celtic... stopping fans supporting their team because they don't fit into their little box or M.O. so to speak..
Celtic have profited greatly from merch they have sold by green brigade inspired themes..Food banks and charities have benefited from the hard work of the group.
Celtic have actually gained over 100,000 more followers on their social media platforms this past week from the the support for Palestine displays
Hopefully sone middle ground can be found or Celtic Park will once more become the post Larsson Graveyard of the circa 2005 era ...sad times

Power to the happy clappers

Ps, that is utter fiction about them breaking into the stadium...if you believe that they did then you are ...well, I'd rather not say

All fair points. I know if the bonnet was still in charge things would be a lot different.
For 1, the SFA would be doing the fixture list fairly.
Sevco would not be claiming Rangers titles. He would have taken the SFS to court of low of earnings.
The board are a fucking joke. Full of nepotism. I don't like the majority of them and I have Dermot and his offspring.
You can't have a fans group breaking into the stadium and abusing staff. First and foremost the club has a duty of care to its staff.
Am not saying ban them for good, just to put them in their place and let them know they are not in control

Agreed...but I think we can all be sure the ban has nothing to do with any of the points you've made. This is our tory board toeing the party line over Isreal and Palestin. Banning Celtic fans for breaking a door and threatening behaviour towards a Motherwell staff member....both shocking btw....but not banning huns for years of assaults and abuse on our players and staff pretty much proves this.

First of all, make no mistake about this, this is solely because of the Palestinian flag display last week. No fuckin question.
Secondly, I haven't read anywhere that they broke into the stadium and abused staff members. Maybe you could post a link to an article about it? Or was it hearsay?
Thirdly if you are sitting in that part of the stadium, then you know what goes on there. You are also big enough to make up your own mind and if you are being told by anyone to do something you don't want then don't fuckin do it. This is nonsense.
Celtic park will be like a morgue now.
But you've got your wish.

Last edited:
If the GB are threatening stewards and staff, breaking into grounds and using violence then that is totally unacceptable. I do not know the facts behind this but I did see a video on social media of unknown people (they were the otherside of the door) trying to force their way into Fir Park through a fire exit.

Hopefully all parties can get together and come to a swift agreement so these dedicated fans can cheer on the team as soon as possible. This news does nobody any good at all, except those trying to score points against our club.

Some members of the GB may have let themselves down in recent matches, I don't know. And the use of pyrothecnics is dangerously crazy. But for a Celtic Board, to sanction fans, for the effect this has had on the club is disingenuous, when they done absolutely nothing about our club being cheated out of titles, trophies, Champions League football and millions of pounds by the SFA, SPFL and a cheating competitor. Not once, but over numerous years. Where were they then, these Celtic custodians, when Celtic needed protecting?

Last edited:
They cost the club a bit of small change in fines. So fuck. How many photos does the club store sell with the green brigades tifos on it? How many sponsorship meetings have the club shown potential sponsors videos of the green brigade in full voice marching upto and into the stadium??
The GB don't claim to speak for the fans....at least I've never heard them claim they do.
But the fans and club are happy to claim the GB, when they help create the atmosphere in Celtic Park.
I don't always agree with the GB....but I do sometimes....
On the other hand, I never ever ever agree with the huns or the Edinburgh huns. I don't agree when their fans sing, in our stadium about killing Catholics...or racist songs about sending the Irish home....or the little dittys mocking our dead legends. Songs that have been sung as long as I have been alive and longer still, and yet it never earned them a ban...ever.
Our silent board are happy to sit on their fucking hands as our enemies constantly attack us....and when do they actually decide to show their false teeth, its to ban our own fans.
Our board are bigger fucking huns than the hun board.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏fuckin Tory parasites…

talking to the old man tonight, he makes a valis point, perhaps UEFA have said to Celtic, 'either you make an example of the GB, or we will make an example of you......
I don't buy that bigman. That's pure speculation.
I could say back to you that perhaps Peter lawell is a tory cunt who was just waiting to nail the GB for fuck all.
Which story is more believable?

talking to the old man tonight, he makes a valis point, perhaps UEFA have said to Celtic, 'either you make an example of the GB, or we will make an example of you......
Principles are what make you!!we either stand by them and fuck uefa Or be just another soulless run of the mill football club and abandon them🤷‍♂️these cunts have been telling the hunz for years to stop way the bigot shit or they’re getting banned???still nada…

If the GB are threatening stewards and staff, breaking into grounds and using violence then that is totally unacceptable.
I won't believe this until I see proof. If someone is going to fling accusations like this then surely they should have something to back it up, otherwise I would file it under shitetalk.
Some people just couldn't wait to get the GB banned. So now is their chance to create the atmosphere they've craved for so long. I'll not hold my breath though!

I won't believe this until I see proof. If someone is going to fling accusations like this then surely they should have something to back it up, otherwise I would file it under shitetalk.
Some people just couldn't wait to get the GB banned. So now is their chance to create the atmosphere they've craved for so long. I'll not hold my breath though!
Believe absolutely fuckall that’s spoken or printed in this bigoted shitehole,,remember the “thugs and thieves”headline about the celtic teams night out in Newcastle??💩

Back