Should they stay or should they go?

Should the GB be banned

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I won't believe this until I see proof. If someone is going to fling accusations like this then surely they should have something to back it up, otherwise I would file it under shitetalk.
Some people just couldn't wait to get the GB banned. So now is their chance to create the atmosphere they've craved for so long. I'll not hold my breath though!
Exactly. I have no knowledge of these allegations other than the statement by the club - I'm not sure I can trust anything they say. But if anyone does threaten stewards, etc, then that is not acceptable - whether that is some of the GB, the Bhoys, some pissed up ned or just a loudmouth bullying arsehole.

Clearly some people were trying to force their way into Fir Park. Who that was? I'm assuming CCTV footage may have identified probable suspects???

It is sad that it has gotten to this stage. There is blame on both sides in my opinion but the problem is that there is an alienation felt by many fans towards the board and so a distrust of whatever they spout. I hope it gets sorted out soon.

Exactly. I have no knowledge of these allegations other than the statement by the club - I'm not sure I can trust anything they say. But if anyone does threaten stewards, etc, then that is not acceptable - whether that is some of the GB, the Bhoys, some pissed up ned or just a loudmouth bullying arsehole.

Clearly some people were trying to force their way into Fir Park. Who that was? I'm assuming CCTV footage may have identified probable suspects???

It is sad that it has gotten to this stage. There is blame on both sides in my opinion but the problem is that there is an alienation felt by many fans towards the board and so a distrust of whatever they spout. I hope it gets sorted out soon.
Everything was fine until that scummy bastard lawell reappeared. He's the common denominator.

They should have ran on the pitch and punched our manager.....or racially abused a Celtic player....or launched snooker ball and other objects at our players....or ran on the pitch to attack our captain.....or thrown glass on the pitch to injure our goalie....or smashed a bottle over our coaches head......doing all this doesn't merit a stadium ban.
Maybe if they sang about killing Catholics....or what about accusing Jock Stein of protecting peadophiles, they should have tried that....instead of tifos, they should have sung about our Lions dying and not seeing 10 in a row. Other fans of other clubs have done that every single match for the last god knows how many years, and not been banned.....This is where the GB have gone wrong IMO.

The amount of fines the GB have caused the club is unreal so let's not lie and say they are totally innocent....the pig watch thing is a disgrace too and you can see that online they post it themselves....can't blame this fully on the board ....both sides need to sit at table and sort this shit out it's embarrassing from both sides .....it's no longer the 1980s it's 2023 and the rules have changed at football matches if we like it or not and it's not Celtic that make them.......they have been warned about they pyros for years now .........there is a large element of our support that love them but there's a large amount of supporters who can't be arsed with them now .....hope to see them back at Celtic asap but if they continue to bring pyros etc and they do get banned then I wouldn't give a toss

The amount of fines the GB have caused the club is unreal so let's not lie and say they are totally innocent....the pig watch thing is a disgrace too and you can see that online they post it themselves....can't blame this fully on the board ....both sides need to sit at table and sort this shit out it's embarrassing from both sides .....it's no longer the 1980s it's 2023 and the rules have changed at football matches if we like it or not and it's not Celtic that make them.......they have been warned about they pyros for years now .........there is a large element of our support that love them but there's a large amount of supporters who can't be arsed with them now .....hope to see them back at Celtic asap but if they continue to bring pyros etc and they do get banned then I wouldn't give a toss

I don't agree with everything they do....I'm more pissed off at the double standard of our board...who have chose to remain silent on so many issues effecting our club over the years...

I don’t think celtic supporters stand alone in their support for Palestine??are all these clubs supporters also getting the threat of bans??a love the singing and stuff from the GB ,but they don’t make or break me going to support the celts,,but take away the membership stuff and these guys are celtic to the core who love there team no more and no less than us,so for waving a particular flag our shitehouse board decides to cancel there season tickets for a period without notice!!!that could be any of us or our kids,,they turned into the politburo?

I don’t think celtic supporters stand alone in their support for Palestine??are all these clubs supporters also getting the threat of bans??a love the singing and stuff from the GB ,but they don’t make or break me going to support the celts,,but take away the membership stuff and these guys are celtic to the core who love there team no more and no less than us,so for waving a particular flag our shitehouse board decides to cancel there season tickets for a period without notice!!!that could be any of us or our kids,,they turned into the politburo?
I don't think it's just about waving a Palestine flag it's a number of things .....

Nearly every european game I watched in the last fortnight there was massive tifo’s and pyrotechnics and the occasional Palestine flag not a titter about bans or lockouts that I know of??so all of a sudden we are to believe that the power brokers have us in there sights….start banning all the clubs that do this there will be very little left to compete!!

Nearly every european game I watched in the last fortnight there was massive tifo’s and pyrotechnics and the occasional Palestine flag not a titter about bans or lockouts that I know of??so all of a sudden we are to believe that the power brokers have us in there sights….start banning all the clubs that do this there will be very little left to compete!!
Let's just hope they can sort this mess out and get back asap .....won't happen tho unless both sides admit some wrong doings then the longer it will be sadly

Board forgetting their roots and that people have the right to an identity.

Funny enough my boy said the same thing

Why doesn't some smart ar.e use their smart ar.e phone and Google every European club (football) and find out who has had the most fines....
Celtic are keeping money in the bank incase they don't get to the champions league.
Possible revenue for next year is £60m+
If Celtic win the league it will put roughly £130m+ into the gap between Celtic and sevco.
Could some smart ar.e fix my super computer as I asked it if Celtic would win the league and it said NO...

Been a lot of talk about the GB recently and there has been a clash 👀 or two of opinions here on the noise. But most importantly we all know @Winter likes a poll.

I don't believe they should be banned.

There's elements of what they do that I don't agree with. The pyro stuff worries me that it will blow up in some poor bastards' face sometime. I could do without some of the song add-ons too.

That said, I think they contribute to a brilliant atmosphere, they do outstanding work in the community, especially the food drives, which frankly shouldn't be needed in this day and age.

Overall they are definitely a net plus for me, what say you Noisers?
I'm in agreement with you on this yes to the atmos no to the political stuff and definitely no to the pyro. Yes it is atmospheric but it is not safe and it is another stick for our enemies to try to beat us with. I am not sure if there an alternative to pyro but if there is surely it is a chance for the GB to show the club and all the authorities that we can be the leaders on this. HH

Is foodbanks not a political statement of a failed Government? And does the Celtic foundation not help the poor who are downtrodden thanks to the Governmet. Charity is usually the result and a political statement.
Both the club and the GB are generous when it comes to charity, surely some adult conversation is required here and with both egos left outside of the discussion. HH.

At the minute the poll is 10/1 in favour of keeping GB. If I understood TT correctly he answered the heading rather than the question. Meaning it’s 100% opposition to the club banning GB.

That doesn’t equate to those that have cast a vote fully endorsing everything about GB but it’s an interesting, if small, sample of the sentiment around the ban talk from the meeja.
Sorry but banning free speech is not a thing to be bandied about here, I still think it's the responsibility of both the club and the GB to remember 2 things here
No 1 we are first a football club and its supporters
No2 people are dying, losing family and don't know if they have a future.
We are fortunate to have a pretty good life, there isn't bombs /rockets dropping all around us, it is time for the club/GB to stop this nonsense and get together for the benefit of the club. Together stronger. HH

Back