Shut it! The Transfer Window has closed now get Celtic Eyes back on the Prize - Title run in to Nine in a Row starts at Hamilton

Considering we are going for 9 in a row surely we should have pulled out all the stops to give Lenny what he needed. He wanted experience and never got it . I'm excited at the prospects of Klimala and Soro , but we needed an experienced CB and an experienced winger after Mikey's injury.
Your right Niall it is time to concentrate on 9 in a row and get the job done , but I canae help but feel a wee tad disappointed we never secured a CB and a winger. That has come to pass now, now is the time to blow that lot out the water in the process and storm our way to 9 HAIL HAIL

As above we need to concentrate on the coming months be positive that we can get this over the line .But like brexit we will know in time if it's been a mistake .if we get the league won we really need to invest for ten .If we don't win then there will need to be heads rolling as it might take us years to recover from that blow .

Do it Celtic!

Sevco have shot their bolt this season and they know it - completly skint now and wont survive without serious funds from somewhere - DK is on his way and SG will be gone after 'taking the team as far as he can' this summer ie no silverware. It will be total meltdown at ibrox.

Considering we are going for 9 in a row surely we should have pulled out all the stops to give Lenny what he needed. He wanted experience and never got it . I'm excited at the prospects of Klimala and Soro , but we needed an experienced CB and an experienced winger after Mikey's injury.
Your right Niall it is time to concentrate on 9 in a row and get the job done , but I canae help but feel a wee tad disappointed we never secured a CB and a winger. That has come to pass now, now is the time to blow that lot out the water in the process and storm our way to 9 HAIL HAIL
Mikeys injury going to be a blessing, wee Dembele step up my son... 9iarow is in the bag.
Hail Hail ☘️☘️☘️

Maybe not a glorious transfer window but hardly a disaster, not that long ago we were worried about rumours of Eddy getting snatched in January.
Bottom line is we've lost none of our key players, Soro and Polish Paddy look like good additions, we've off loaded a bunch of fringe players and we've sent Jack Hendry as far away as possible!
Sorry im being a happy clapper again, must try harder to be negative.
Raining again, think I'll tan my wrists....

Only thing i'm slightly disappointed in not getting cover at CH maybe Bittons on his way back

As for Vic and Benkovic , both have dodgy knees and been in and out with injuries so no big loss ,said last night we've a great squad when there not injured and were starting to play some great football

Last edited by a moderator:
We always need to just put inactivity from the board in transfer windows behind us and hope.

It will never be they cunts overtaking us, it will be our own cheapskate strategy that will be the undoing of us. And tragically there will still be supporters who would make excuses for the board if we do commit Hari Kari. Our board have zero accountability to us. They do fuck all, don't push on and all we have is hope that we have enough, that our better players don't get injured. If anybody is thinking about trying to defend the board please don't. They have less of a defence than that scumbag Trump.

If we do 9 it will be in spite of those cowards, not because of them.

We always need to just put inactivity from the board in transfer windows behind us and hope.

It will never be they cunts overtaking us, it will be our own cheapskate strategy that will be the undoing of us. And tragically there will still be supporters who would make excuses for the board if we do commit Hari Kari. Our board have zero accountability to us. They do fuck all, don't push on and all we have is hope that we have enough, that our better players don't get injured. If anybody is thinking about trying to defend the board please don't. They have less of a defence than that scumbag Trump.

Never a truer sentence spoken Theverdict1

HH.

It's all over the last day of the transfer window the board could have done more to back lenny they done the very least they could do per usual if this season ends in no 9iar this board are out and they will go down in celtic history on the same page as the kelly and whites.it's up to the one reliable and constant glue that holds this club together the fans the supporters get behind the team and the staff as we always have this is a big season thiers enough people out thier who live for the day we fail to do the 10 I'm for one am not happy with this window only time will tell how bad it really is.so come on the hoops let's get this 9iar hh.

Want a shot of my stanley knife TV?

It's all over the last day of the transfer window the board could have done more to back lenny they done the very least they could do per usual if this season ends in no 9iar this board are out and they will go down in celtic history on the same page as the kelly and whites.it's up to the one reliable and constant glue that holds this club together the fans the supporters get behind the team and the staff as we always have this is a big season thiers enough people out thier who live for the day we fail to do the 10 I'm for one am not happy with this window only time will tell how bad it really is.so come on the hoops let's get this 9iar hh.
It,s a very hard thing to swallow Jinky especially when you see pictures of Lawwell and Lenny having a laugh together while the rest of us are sick at the way this window has been conducted.
How can we believe anything this man say,s if he can blatantly lie to the club shareholders he wont give a thought about lying to supporters.
Benkovic has told us on videocelts that he knew about the interest from Bristol City 2-3 weeks ago and was very excited about it,,sounds to me like we never had a hope in hell of signing him,..
In my opinion Lawwell should be out the door now,,he has lied to shareholders,and lied to supporters,,
In what other industry would a CEO get away with this..
Absolutely none is the answer...

HH.

Agree with all of that. I think the board let Lenny down, never mind all of us and the worry is Lenny may look like he's rolling over and getting his belly tickled by Lawwell. But we can't sign anyone now. Thats the reality, as is a race on now for nine. The board have gambled this title just as they gamble champions league qualification each summer. They might have a strong hand and win this league. Should they not they should get everything coming to them.
Personally speaking I think we will have enough but in boxing terms we are playing for a points victory rather than getting a knockout blow into the gameplan. It's a gamble that is unnecessary in my view, in the board's it is worth the risk. That they think that way and go against the manager's learned assessment of his needs is a worry. Splits become divides, become chasms when things go wrong. We need smooth sailing to avoid this-the last 5 months of a nine in a row campaign is unlikely to be without choppy waters.

Here are my thoughts, It’s 9IAR or it’s PL-Exit...

Get the cheapskate cunt to fuck regardless if we win the league. He's a fucking imposter and the Sevconians best asset. I hate the bastard.

Back