Shut it! The Transfer Window has closed now get Celtic Eyes back on the Prize - Title run in to Nine in a Row starts at Hamilton

Celtic Eyes back on the Prize - Title run in to Nine in a Row starts at Hamilton...Niall J

another stonking piece by Niall J, February is going tae be a busy month. Keep the pressure on Sevco by winning our 5 league games, then March 15th put their dream of the title & Champions league monies on hold.for another 12 months.
🍀COYBIG🍀

Sadly we didn’t get the playerwe hoped for
But Patryk looks a good player loads of pace
Soro will bring pain to all who get in his way.
Now we get behind NFL and the 11/12 players soz MD 😂 on the Park. Time will come for PL and the Board.
Mon the Hoops YNWA Glasgow’s Green and White. Back the Bhoys we have the advantage
Now let’s crush their hope. 9iar
Then 10.

HH 🍀

I'm not so sure I agree with this "experience" narrative. According to Transfermkt, Klimala has three years pro experience, and Soro four years pro. Sounds fairly adequate to me.
Spot on. They are young players but far from projects. Inexperienced in UK football fine, but they are not young pups. Our recent scouting has been decent too under Hammond (too late in the summer for champs league but more than acceptable moving forward). My only complaint is that our manager asked for specific experience and didn't get it. That said he isn't the first and even has experience of that himself previously.

I'm not so sure I agree with this "experience" narrative. According to Transfermkt, Klimala has three years pro experience, and Soro four years pro. Sounds fairly adequate to me.
Someone who has been over the course
I'm not questioning Soro or Klimala's experience. Lenny wanted to his signing's to have youth and quality which he got with the Klimala and Soro. He wanted to blend that youth by bring in one or two with the experience of being over the course and battle before . Definitely wanted an experienced CH, he never got it.

Back