Shut it! The Transfer Window has closed now get Celtic Eyes back on the Prize - Title run in to Nine in a Row starts at Hamilton

Someone who has been over the course

I'm not questioning Soro or Klimala's experience. Lenny wanted to his signing's to have youth and quality which he got with the Klimala and Soro. He wanted to blend that youth by bring in one or two with the experience of being over the course and battle before . Definitely wanted an experienced CH, he never got it.
Can they play CH. I also feel Klimala and Soro are more than adequate. In fairness I never once said they were inadequate.

Someone who has been over the course

I'm not questioning Soro or Klimala's experience. Lenny wanted to his signing's to have youth and quality which he got with the Klimala and Soro. He wanted to blend that youth by bring in one or two with the experience of being over the course and battle before . Definitely wanted an experienced CH, he never got it.
You cant get everything you want mate, don't get some people's expectations on here at times, January's window is shite as far as am concerned overall. Exactly what are some people wanting? Have more than enough in this squad IMO to see this league through. HH.

The Griff is back and he'll only get better. That means we now have a priceless strikeforce and that's not even considering Polish Pádraig who may also become worth 10s of millions.
I gotta feelin
We're gonna fuckin steamroller the rest of this campaign.
I've never seen a zombie shit itself on The Walking Dead but the shit is pure boiling out of zombies since they saw The Griff last Wednesday.

Don't disagree mate,but where are they coming from, who wants to sell, and are they better than we have? Will they just turn up and be magical? Not having a go mate honestly, but some perspective needs to be put on it.
I agree the January window is shite. I think the summer window is where you do your business. January is where agents and clubs hold you to ransom. This is only my opinion but I think we're walking a tightrope at CH . Given how injuries have plagued us it gives me a bit of concern.

I agree the January window is shite. I think the summer window is where you do your business. January is where agents and clubs hold you to ransom. This is only my opinion but I think we're walking a tightrope at CH . Given how injuries have plagued us it gives me a bit of concern.
Same as you mate, but gotta keep the faith in lenny as mystifying as some of his decisions are! And they are mind Fuckin boggling at times! Just keep winning Celtic and the summer will take care of itself.😉

It's now February and we are on the last lap but not the final straight yet. We are in first position and can widen the lead tomorrow. I've said already that this season will be history making. We have the players that can go on a winning streak and secure 9IAR before the split. I will be on a teaching tour of Europe in May and have arranged to be close to Gdansk for the Europa Cup final on May 27th. The winner of this gets automatic admission to the CK group stages bypassing qualification rounds in season 20-21. I have arranged to be in Istanbul for the CL final and have been promised a ticket by the conference organiser. Our neighbours dream of 'closing the gap'. I dream of domestic and European glory. On our game we can beat anyone. Get your seatbelt fastened and enjoy the rest of this historic season.

Maybe not a glorious transfer window but hardly a disaster, not that long ago we were worried about rumours of Eddy getting snatched in January.
Bottom line is we've lost none of our key players, Soro and Polish Paddy look like good additions, we've off loaded a bunch of fringe players and we've sent Jack Hendry as far away as possible!
Sorry im being a happy clapper again, must try harder to be negative.
Raining again, think I'll tan my wrists....
In what way do they look like good additions?
Soro hasn't kicked a ball and the manager seems to trust putting a winger , Johnston, up front instead of the new striker.
Who signed the two players, the manager or PL?
I would suggest these signings were not the managers. The manager wanted experience and quality, players to go straight into the starting 11.
Is polish paddy another Bayo?
Is soro another koussie?
Time will tell but to say they are 2 good additions with nothing to back it up is just foolish and will be music to PL ears. Baaaa

In what way do they look like good additions?
Soro hasn't kicked a ball and the manager seems to trust putting a winger , Johnston, up front instead of the new striker.
Who signed the two players, the manager or PL?
I would suggest these signings were not the managers. The manager wanted experience and quality, players to go straight into the starting 11.
Is polish paddy another Bayo?
Is soro another koussie?
Time will tell but to say they are 2 good additions with nothing to back it up is just foolish and will be music to PL ears. Baaaa
Aye whatever.

Yes ,let’s bury the hatchet for now ,concentrate on ‘9’ and back the team,club and all within,for the time being !!!!! Don’t be like sevco fans,(for want of a better description),time at end of season to make our point,we have our foot on their throat ,keep the pressure there, hh
Fair point, but after that shambles of a transfer window the club have a check to send out reminders about season ticket renewals.
They will take our money and repeat the process again.
We need a resolution for the next AGM. The club must use at least 75% of transfer money received on buying new players.
Someone on here the other day trying to defend the board by saying we have spend nearly £20m this season conveniently forgetting we just got paid £25m up front for Tierney. So we have not really spent anything this season

Reactions: Ray
Back