Slippy to Newcastle?

SamTeàrlachH

The funniest thing about this report is the idea he had an 'excellent' first season in charge of Sevco. Where do they get this shit from? What was 'excellent' about anything they did last season? In every moment that mattered, they failed to turn up. Gerrard spent most of the season crying about refereeing conspiracies against them (first game of the season), losing the plot regarding Scott Brown, slagging off his own shithouse players and losing to Kilmarnock and Aberdeen.

Having said that, it would be the ultimate IRL trolling from Ashley, who already has the Sevco by their shrivelled up little bawsack, if he made a move for Sir Slippy Gerrard.

https://tbrfootball.com/report-rangers-boss-steven-gerrard-could-be-considered-by-newcastle/

The funniest thing about this report is the idea he had an 'excellent' first season in charge of Sevco. Where do they get this shit from? What was 'excellent' about anything they did last season? In every moment that mattered, they failed to turn up. Gerrard spent most of the season crying about refereeing conspiracies against them (first game of the season), losing the plot regarding Scott Brown, slagging off his own shithouse players and losing to Kilmarnock and Aberdeen.

Having said that, it would be the ultimate IRL trolling from Ashley, who already has the Sevco by their shrivelled up little bawsack, if he made a move for Sir Slippy Gerrard.

https://tbrfootball.com/report-rangers-boss-steven-gerrard-could-be-considered-by-newcastle/
They beat the Mini Huns 4 times..Surely a MAGNIFICENT Achievement!!??????????

I don't think Slippy is qualified to manage in England yet is he?
The SFA is one of the few associations that accept managers without their badges.
Which is why the whiney clown keeps trotting out I love da Rangers lar when asked why he doesn't want to manage Derby.
The ?? goat his badges a cpl ae wks ago m8 so let's wish him well in Geordieland ??????

The only real problem in the story is that Gerrard is a shit manager. Derek McInnes is a better manager than him. It's just his name. That's all it is. And, judging from what I've seen, that's all it will ever be.

I'm no fan of Frank 'Tory Boy' Lampard, but you can't deny that he's actually shown skills as a manager. Don't get me wrong, if his name was Robbie Rhubarb and he had just failed to get Derby promoted, there's no way in a month of Sundays that Chelsea would want him anywhere near their club. But he has actually shown some skills as a manager, as opposed to a line of folk going, 'oh, he was a great midfielder in his day'.

When the Nazis were getting absolutely hammered in the Eastern front by Soviet counter-offensives that turned into just straight up offensives penetrating Nazi lines, Hitler, exasperated with his generals, put Heinrich Himmler in charge of all the Wehrmacht in the Eastern Front. It was a disaster.

Apparently if/when Slippy fails to win a trophy again this season, Dave King will name Jimmy Bell as manager due to the unadulterated Staunchness of the man.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back