Slippy to Newcastle?

I want them to hear them change their tune and contradict their original shite about him no being a Tim.

Lets hear them blame the fenian.

Green, White and the Fenian.

I love it. ???

Last edited by a moderator:
The only real problem in the story is that Gerrard is a shit manager. Derek McInnes is a better manager than him. It's just his name. That's all it is. And, judging from what I've seen, that's all it will ever be.

I'm no fan of Frank 'Tory Boy' Lampard, but you can't deny that he's actually shown skills as a manager. Don't get me wrong, if his name was Robbie Rhubarb and he had just failed to get Derby promoted, there's no way in a month of Sundays that Chelsea would want him anywhere near their club. But he has actually shown some skills as a manager, as opposed to a line of folk going, 'oh, he was a great midfielder in his day'.
The HILARIOUS FACT is the Gullibillies think Gimp is ARTICULATE..EEEE CRSE????..He played in an Engerland side that won fuk aw but the SMUGNESS of the Cunt is there fur aw tae see & that's whit the SCUM latch oan tae!! His 1st comments after drawing wae the Mogadons tell u aw u nd tae kno about this ARROGANT WANKA!!??????

The funniest thing about this report is the idea he had an 'excellent' first season in charge of Sevco. Where do they get this shit from? What was 'excellent' about anything they did last season? In every moment that mattered, they failed to turn up. Gerrard spent most of the season crying about refereeing conspiracies against them (first game of the season), losing the plot regarding Scott Brown, slagging off his own shithouse players and losing to Kilmarnock and Aberdeen.

Having said that, it would be the ultimate IRL trolling from Ashley, who already has the Sevco by their shrivelled up little bawsack, if he made a move for Sir Slippy Gerrard.

https://tbrfootball.com/report-rangers-boss-steven-gerrard-could-be-considered-by-newcastle/

So someone else smells shoite in TDR CLAIM of 8M for a loser. Even the writer at their own dodgy chumpsite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this game this afternoon televised then ?

Yep, only on Celtic TV. I'm that sad I want to get in for 4.30 to watch the build up. My poor gf thought there would be some respite. I just want to see Karamoko Dembele again. Well, I want to see more than that, but he's the main attraction for me in these friendlies. I would say Shved too, but I'm not sure what his fitness status is.

Back