Slippy to Newcastle?

He can't be happy at the crumbledome with no pocket money so I'll bet he goes to the first team from over the border that offers him a job.

I was thinking the same thing, Shammy. Same with the players signing for Sevco. Why would someone want to go/stay there when the chance of them NOT getting paid is pretty much in the forefront. That's why I think Slippy goes, and maybe others will go with him. Good riddance, all, and the hun meltdown would be fantastic.

Couldn't give a rat's arse where he goes. He's totally irrelevant to where we're going. We'll be asking ourselves when they're 3 managers down the line. Who was that they had between Murty and murty. Girfut HH

I have no fear Slippy will achieve anything here, but I would love it if he left to put them into meltdown. It’s orobabky true no cunt wants him and it’s jabba the fat cunt putting it out to make their deluded fucks believe he stayed for them. They would literally buy anything they are told.

We smash them senseless again this season and he will go back to Liverpool as a community liaison officer with a whistle and a 70’s tracky.

A quadruple treble will see him turned on as not up to it. It’s already happened. We just have to wait.

I wouldn’t see that as a bribe, thoughtful rather than her having to watch it or sit herself waiting on you.

Were all diff i guess. I like watching Celtic.

She likes some games in fairness. But I had to sell Celtic vs Valencia on 'the big telly' to her, so Pinkafield was always going to be a push. In the end, she sat and watched 'Judge Judy'. God, apologies, Maria, I'm boring even myself with this. But yeah, I guess I'm just not clever enough to dress it up as a non-bribe.

She likes some games in fairness. But I had to sell Celtic vs Valencia on 'the big telly' to her, so Pinkafield was always going to be a push. In the end, she sat and watched 'Judge Judy'. God, apologies, Maria, I'm boring even myself with this. But yeah, I guess I'm just not clever enough to dress it up as a non-bribe.

Not at all, our families are dear to us. Your not boring me Sam.

Watched judge fudge earlier..... well it was on in the background lol

Not at all, our families are dear to us. Your not boring me Sam.

Watched judge fudge earlier..... well it was on in the background lol

Lol, it's sometimes entertaining. I like it when she gets a proper rocket. She reminds of my old school teachers. I've been trying to get my gf excited about Karamoko Dembele. But she loves big Kris Ajer...

Big Movie Star..... no shit. His rugged good looks and height.

Yer fucked Sam ????

Hahaha, this is I fear correct. 5'11 IS AVERAGE HEIGHT, is the best I can come up with. A big blonde-haired Viking warror vs me - there can only be one winner. Luckily Big Kris is spoken for (I hope, I pray).

My son is over 6 ft 2 and takes a size 13 shoe lol.

Oddly enough, despite only being 5'11. I have size 13 feet. I also have really large hands. My grandfather was about 6'5. I can only assume I was supposed to be really tall, but something went wrong in the womb. I should've been a big rugged fella.

Oddly enough, despite only being 5'11. I have size 13 feet. I also have really large hands. My grandfather was about 6'5. I can only assume I was supposed to be really tall, but something went wrong in the womb. I should've been a big rugged fella.

????

My son is only just turned 18 and he has a great build to. Strong and athletic.

Funny his Godfather is a ‘G’ although my son is slightly taller we tell him don’t fuck about with your GF even in jest. All his interests growing up from snowboardig to guitars his gofdfather paid for all of it.

My other son not so lucky his Godfather is his PoPo uncle haha.

Members online

Latest posts

Back