Slippy to Newcastle?

Yep, only on Celtic TV. I'm that sad I want to get in for 4.30 to watch the build up. My poor gf thought there would be some respite. I just want to see Karamoko Dembele again. Well, I want to see more than that, but he's the main attraction for me in these friendlies. I would say Shved too, but I'm not sure what his fitness status is.

Could give her a few bob to go out with her pals for an hour or 2..... everyones a winner and no earache, unless you subscribe to the Scots deep pocket short arm philosophy ???

Yep, only on Celtic TV. I'm that sad I want to get in for 4.30 to watch the build up. My poor gf thought there would be some respite. I just want to see Karamoko Dembele again. Well, I want to see more than that, but he's the main attraction for me in these friendlies. I would say Shved too, but I'm not sure what his fitness status is.

my Mrs is similarly afflicted in her view of our team. Just doesn’t get it.

4.30 you say? :)

King as we know is as glib as they come,he lied in court will say all the wrong things at the right time,convinceing people with his honest John patter when he went looking for a new manager he needed to find someone who was gullible and the dullest tool in the box but had a name that he could feed to the plebs and slippy fitted the bill big time, if he goes back down south he will fall flat on his face,unless the king of sting convinces him to stay with more of his promise,s which are as empty as his war chest,take a look at the players he has signed it tells it's owen story and all the fancy offers he was getting for Morelost and his fantastic team the silence from there is deafening,they say there's one born every minute and King knew which he had in Steave G

Back